Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to watch rugby in Zurich?

Hi all,

Have (very) recently moved to Zurich and looking for a place to watch tomorrow's Autumn Internationals (and Munster matches down the line). Any rugby pubs/bars people would recommend?

Cheers,

Mike

Hey Mike. It depends on what part of Zurich your in as to what I would recommend. Of course the Irish bars are your best bet. If you will be in the centre. Kennedy's Irish bar will always have a good crowd. This would be the place I would go myself if I was not working. They sponsor the Zurich rugby team so it attracts a big rugby crowd for test matches. Not too far away from Kennedy's you have paddys rileys which has a very nice bar. Also the best local Irish bar I recommend is the shamrock in wollishofen. This is just a bit out of the city on the tram number 7. Hope this helps.

Comment

Also the shamrock sponsors their local rugby team if this will factor in your decision and is limerick owned.

Comment

Great, thanks for the helpful info swissred, think I'll give the Shamrock a whirl tomorrow for the Wales games!

Comment

Working...
        X