Season Ticket Holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
    I had the misfortune to have had a 6 match ticket for the North Terrace a few years back, i went to 2 games and ended up buying individual tickets to anywhere else in the ground other than there and the South Terrace, they are just plain awful places to watch games, €20 is even too much for there in my opinion.
    A place for the school kids, stag parties and visitors.

They should make one of them the party terrace and have a bar in the corner.
    I am the million man.

Comment

if anyone wins the euromillions tonight, there is an €80 seat available in section 215 in the west stand.

Comment

If I win the euromillions I'll contract us either Giteau or Fofana post RWC
        I am the million man.

Comment

I know, and I prefer the east terrace but I am in the north for this. and I do appreciate that. But manyay want the cheapest way of supporting their team. They should be able to get that through a season ticket.
          Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor View Post
            I know, and I prefer the east terrace but I am in the north for this. and I do appreciate that. But manyay want the cheapest way of supporting their team. They should be able to get that through a season ticket.
            and they can, just not North Terrace- As Glorob has pointed out earlier, North terrace went up to €30 already, that's the new pricing model coming into play.

Comment

North and south terraces have been closed for Pro12 fixtures, so season tickets aren't a runner at all for those areas.
              Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

I Glad this has raised issues with season ticket holders .I delighted that Thomond Park will be at full capacity on Friday Night .lets hope the crowd get behind the team COME ON MUNSTER LETS ROCK THE HOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                  They have done that once or twice as far as I recall, I may be incorrect though.
                  Hopefully they will as on a few occasions i happened to be in west terrace it was left empty, you need the crowd as close to the action as possible just like in the old thomond park

Comment

What to make of this blatant trolling https://patgeraghty.blogspot.com/b/p...6993&type=POST
                    Stand up and fight

Comment

The marketing, PR and overall professionalism of the business side has, IMHO, improved immeasurably since some people moved on.
                      Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by sparks View Post
                        What to make of this blatant trolling https://patgeraghty.blogspot.com/b/p...6993&type=POST
                        Just read it. Perfectly sums him up as a person.

Comment

Did I read it right that the RDS attendance was 9,000 last night ? Are general attendances in irish rugby settling down after the HEC hysteria days ?

Comment

Originally posted by brightspark View Post
                            Did I read it right that the RDS attendance was 9,000 last night ? Are general attendances in irish rugby settling down after the HEC hysteria days ?
                            Last night being Friday night....hmmm

Also, Halloween night!! Any parents with young kids (and maybe older kids) had other things to think about!! TV need to realise that not all days are equal!! Or be made to realise it!! And fast!!
                            "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

Working...
                            X