Season Ticket Holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leftoutside View Post
    What do you mean, I think it is unfair that you can get tickets cheaper on the week leading up to the game.I have put my money up front over the last number of years .
    It is unfair, thankfully your comment along with a number of others have been communicated to the ticket office and the message that has come back is that Adults using a ticket categorised as a childs ticket at this weekends game, will not be given entry to the ground,apparently extra stewarding is being brought in to cover that. All one can do is watch and hope that they do as they say they will.

Comment

who is going to check that the ticket is been used by a child ?turnstiles cannot tell so 4 supporters can see the game foe €15 each
      Originally posted by Keyop View Post
      It is unfair, thankfully your comment along with a number of others have been communicated to the ticket office and the message that has come back is that Adults using a ticket categorised as a childs ticket at this weekends game, will not be given entry to the ground,apparently extra stewarding is being brought in to cover that. All one can do is watch and hope that they do as they say they will.
      You and your big mouth lefty. Wish you shut your gob now dont ya?!
      Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by munstershane View Post
        I am just looking for fairness to people who have supported munster over the years and by the way I not sorry I raised this issue and won't be shouted down by lagers like you.

Comment

I am just looking for fairness to people who have supported munster over the years and by the way I not sorry I raised this issue and won't be shouted down by lagers like you.
          Another way of looking at it is that the money spent via the MRSC is going to support Munster rugby. That's right it helps to pay the wages of the players and staff who entertain me every time I go to watch them play.
          If in the long run I pay a little bit extra for that privilege what of it?
          People like you though who want to cheat the system to save a few Euro's are a bit sad tbh.
          btw you'll know when I'm shouting at you lad.
          Life is good

Comment

That's a tad ironic after you announced to the world (and how many different forums?) that you had left the site.
            Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Another way of looking at it is that the money spent via the MRSC is going to support Munster rugby. That's right it helps to pay the wages of the players and staff who entertain me every time I go to watch them play.
              If in the long run I pay a little bit extra for that privilege what of it?
              People like you though who want to cheat the system to save a few Euro's are a bit sad tbh.
              btw you'll know when I'm shouting at you lad.
              I find your reply very sad calling me a cheat for your information I have been a member of the MRSC for over 10 years I pay membership of €60 which goes towards the up coming players I have supported the monthly draw .So how am I as you say cheating the system I think the system is cheating on the supporters .My problem is that you can get terrace tickets cheaper now. still been advertised for €20,BTW LAD don't bother shouting at me , your wasting you time.

Comment

who is going to check that the ticket is been used by a child ?turnstiles cannot tell so 4 supporters can see the game foe €15 each
                They are watched at the turnstyles as you enter.

Comment

I find your reply very sad calling me a cheat for your information I have been a member of the MRSC for over 10 years I pay membership of €60 which goes towards the up coming players I have supported the monthly draw .So how am I as you say cheating the system I think the system is cheating on the supporters .My problem is that you can get terrace tickets cheaper now. still been advertised for €20,BTW LAD don't bother shouting at me , your wasting you time.
                  You cannot get cheaper West and East Terrace tickets, which is what you would have bought.
                  The view behind both goals is worse than the sideline terrace.
                  I am not doubting your commitment to MR, and as a fellow supporter I am delighted these issues are being called out, but I would say you are not comparing the same tickets that are currently on offer, to what you bought.
                  I would prefer to spend the extra €5 a ticket for the West or East rather than the North or South. If you are looking for an East or West right now, well then they were cheaper to buy with your Season ticket than they are now.

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor View Post
                    That's a tad ironic after you announced to the world (and how many different forums?) that you had left the site.
                    Cry me a river!

Your words and I quote you were: "who is going to check that the ticket is been used by a child ?turnstiles cannot tell so 4 supporters can see the game foe €15 each"
                    So you were saying that 4 adults should use tickets of which 2 of them are charged at kids prices even though they are not kids because the turnstiles aren't clever enough. That's called cheating and you were encouraging it whether or not you were going to do it yourself.
                    Anyhow I think Bitter has explained it clearly enough now so I hope your moral outrage has been quelled somewhat.
                    Life is good

Comment

Cry me a river!

Your words and I quote you were: "who is going to check that the ticket is been used by a child ?turnstiles cannot tell so 4 supporters can see the game foe €15 each"
                      So you were saying that 4 adults should use tickets of which 2 of them are charged at kids prices even though they are not kids because the turnstiles aren't clever enough. That's called cheating and you were encouraging it whether or not you were going to do it yourself.
                      Anyhow I think Bitter has explained it clearly enough now so I hope your moral outrage has been quelled somewhat.
                      He didnt say that people should but that people could, big difference, perhaps people could read the post before going off on one on the chap.

I had actually thought the very same 2 weeks ago when bringing my small lads in with me to the Scarlets game. The tickets were the self print type so I folded them up so that only the bar code was visible for ease of passage through the busy turnstiles, nobody checks them so it would have been very possible to do.

Now before some plum decides to half read my post and accuse me of something I paid full price for myself and kids prices for the lads.
                      "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
                        He didnt say that people should but that people could, big difference, perhaps people could read the post before going off on one on the chap.

I had actually thought the very same 2 weeks ago when bringing my small lads in with me to the Scarlets game. The tickets were the self print type so I folded them up so that only the bar code was visible for ease of passage through the busy turnstiles, nobody checks them so it would have been very possible to do.

Now before some plum decides to half read my post and accuse me of something I paid full price for myself and kids prices for the lads.
                        There is a light that comes on over the turnstile, if it is a kids ticket, that light is being monitored.

Comment

That would make sense, i thought there was a huge failing there that could be exploited.
                          "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

I've never heard of anyone getting denied entry on a kids ticket. Does it ever happen?

p.s. It's obviously wrong to try to get in that way.
                            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
                              I've never heard of anyone getting denied entry on a kids ticket. Does it ever happen?

p.s. It's obviously wrong to try to get in that way.
                              Last year it became an issue, and as a result, there was 31 people refused entry, when they tried to use a kids or student ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                                Last year it became an issue, and as a result, there was 31 people refused entry, when they tried to use a kids or student ticket.
                                And it has now been flagged as an issue again so it will be closely monitored this Friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X