Season Ticket Holders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Ticket Holders

I have not posted here in a long time but still keep a eye on the site, I have been a season ticket holder for years but this year I feel we are been taken for granted by Munster branch ,having paid for the season Ticket 3 cup games and 6 Rabo I find I can get tickets cheaper than we pay for last June, I think we should be reimbursed the difference or given credit for next year ,I have been talking to many Season ticket holders and most are saying they will be reconsidering what to do next year .You cannot take the people that have supported Munster Rugby for granted
    Leftoutside

Originally posted by leftoutside View Post
    I have not posted here in a long time but still keep a eye on the site, I have been a season ticket holder for years but this year I feel we are been taken for granted by Munster branch ,having paid for the season Ticket 3 cup games and 6 Rabo I find I can get tickets cheaper than we pay for last June, I think we should be reimbursed the difference or given credit for next year ,I have been talking to many Season ticket holders and most are saying they will be reconsidering what to do next year .You cannot take the people that have supported Munster Rugby for granted
    Leftoutside
    What are the differences to what you paid, to the tickets you can now find that are cheaper?

Comment

You could have got a north trc ticket early this week for 15 euro .Munster branch offer family deals for all Rabo games €40 2 adults 2 kids .

Comment

Must keep an eye on that.
        We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
        Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

You could have got a north trc ticket early this week for 15 euro .Munster branch offer family deals for all Rabo games €40 2 adults 2 kids .

MRSC Family season ticket for rabo - 2ad 2ch was €224 the full price of that ticket is set at €320 euro.

Comment

That's €15 X 4

I paid €66 for that family ticket (€15 X4 +€1.50 X4 Tickettout tax) for Saracens on October 24th.

To rub salt into the would my kids have cried off to go to a disco and Mrs RB is their chauffeur.

As Tickettout don't do refunds I'll swap my family ticket (two grown ups + 2 Kids it's an e-mail ticket you print out) for a single ticked stand or East/West Tce. Any takers please PM me.
            Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

The family tickets was outlined already.
              North Terrace tkts are not sold as Season tkts because of the attendances at Rabo games. I am not sure that the €15 you speak of is an adult price. Think it may be student price.

Comment

Tickets can be got for Fri game North terrace €15 and €20.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                  The family tickets was outlined already.
                  North Terrace tkts are not sold as Season tkts because of the attendances at Rabo games. I am not sure that the €15 you speak of is an adult price. Think it may be student price.

€15 tickets are bought in multiples of 4 and are intended to be used by 2 adults and 2 children.

Comment

who is going to check that the ticket is been used by a child ?turnstiles cannot tell so 4 supporters can see the game foe €15 each

Comment

who is going to check that the ticket is been used by a child ?turnstiles cannot tell so 4 supporters can see the game foe €15 each
                      Are you just looking for something to complain about?

Comment

What do you mean, I think it is unfair that you can get tickets cheaper on the week leading up to the game.I have put my money up front over the last number of years .

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
                          €15 tickets are bought in multiples of 4 and are intended to be used by 2 adults and 2 children.
                          Incorrect, i brought 1 as a single for the West terrace on the night of the Ospreys game
                          Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                            Incorrect, i brought 1 as a single for the West terrace on the night of the Ospreys game
                            We are talking about the Saracens game.

Comment

Buying a season ticket GUARANTEES you entry to every home match. Who knows how many people may jump back on the band wagon if Munster win the new HC?
                              PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

Working...
                              X