Well Done Munsterfans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Done Munsterfans

On a positve, I wanted to wait until after everyone got back to post this but i was really impressed with the effort LLCoolJ and loads of others went to on the site to get everyone sorted out for the game. I think by thursday afternoon there was virtually no one left on the list and i even managed to get two friends to the game through the help of people on the site. I know there were loads of extra tickets leading up to the match but it was still great the way people went out of their way to make sure everyone who wanted one had a ticket, made me proud to me part of the site, WELL DONE

Absolutely. Once again everyone played a stormer[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

Comment

Thirded.
      Hope Not Hate

Comment

Was happy to be able to help out....passed my thurs and fri morning when I was seriously annoyed I couldnt go myself....no need for ticket threads for a while now....[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
        Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Well done LLCoolJ and all the others who have set up a list in the past. We have all benefited from one of them at some stage.

Comment

Working...
          X