X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European tickets

@@@@SPAN ="post">Hi All,
    Thanks again for playing your part in a fantastic night last friday, glad most of you still had a great time despite the result. We'll try and do the Celtic League proud and stop the English from winning it again (about time there was a Welsh name on that trophy don't you think?).

I know the lengths you guy's would go to to see your team, and hear'd that some had even bought Scarlet season tickets in order to see the game, if thats the case and your looking to get rid please contact me as I'm going to be a few tickets short for the semi.

Also, (I don't want to tempt fate) but if anybodies bought Final tickets and wants to move them on, please contact me also.

I can assure you my intentions are good, not looking to buy everybodies tickets or make money off them, just keen to get my Dad and mates to the game with me.

Thanks in advance, and all the best for the rest of the season (grovel, grovel, grovel )@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN ="post">Matt@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN ="post">@@@@/SPAN>

Originally posted by scarlet_matt

@@@@SPAN>Matt@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN>matthew@mwilliams48.orangehome.co.uk@@@@/SPAN>
    Matt Williams going to a rugby game? Shurely shome mishtake?
    Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

I'm not the same one that ruined Scottish rugby

Comment

I'm not the same one that ruined Scottish rugby

Comment

See here - contact me if interested...

http://www.munsterfans.com/forum/for...sp?TID=3837&am p;PN=1

Comment

Thanks to everybody that e-mailed me and helped with my ticket situation, I'm now sorted.

Comment

Working...
            X