Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Up / Places / Bar / Pub / TV To Watch Munster Rugby Matches in Berlin, Germany

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Up / Places / Bar / Pub / TV To Watch Munster Rugby Matches in Berlin, Germany

I currently live in Berlin and proud Munster man from Tipperary. Just setting up this thread as meeting place to organise meet ups for those visiting Berlin or living in Berlin when there's a Munster (or even Ireland, Leinster, Ulster or Connacht) match on.

Please post on the thread if going to watch a match somewhere in particular around Berlin (i.e. where and when), or post to see if people out there to organise a where/when., or really just post anything about Munster rugby that relates to Berlin!!!

C'mon Munster!

Cheers,
    Frank

Welcome to mf.com Frank. Why don't you contact the mrsc and see if you can set up a branch in Berlin?
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

http://www.oscar-wilde-irish-pub.de/sport.html

A search here throws up this place, might be worth emailing them and asking
      My computer thinks I'm gay
      What's the difference anyway
      When all the people do all day
      Is stare into a phone

Comment

Anyone know of Any pubs in Berlin showing the Clermont Munster game next week?

Comment

Kilkenny Pub underneath Hackeshermarkt station. Saucy gatt but the game will be the major attraction.
          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Working...
          X