A farewell to the Heineken Cup on Facebook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A farewell to the Heineken Cup on Facebook

Yes we will have a Heineken Cup v2.0 - but lets not forget how great v1.0 still is. Big thanks to the ERC for delivering this competition and no thanks to those who sought to rubbish it - and nearly destroyed its legacy in the process of trying to grab a bigger slice of the cake for themselves.

Like it below - and add your own memories/views etc to show your support.

https://www.facebook.com/FarewellHeinekenCup

p.s. As I don't know a great deal about Facebook - if anyone has any ideas how to improve it, spread the word and or put a link to Munsterfans then private message me.
    ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
    AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Does anybody know a pub in Newcastle to watch the Munster Toulon game as soccerball will be on most tellies?

Newcastle Falcons club closed on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
      Does anybody know a pub in Newcastle to watch the Munster Toulon game as soccerball will be on most tellies?

Newcastle Falcons club closed on Sunday.
      I was in newcastle for my stag the same weekend as the clermont munster semi last year and i couldnt find anywhere to watc it sorry and i tried everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
        I was in newcastle for my stag the same weekend as the clermont munster semi last year and i couldnt find anywhere to watc it sorry and i tried everywhere.

Ta, I rang the Falcons club - any they couldn't think of anywhere. Probably is some rural posh enclave nearby or else Durham.

Comment

Working...
        X