Munster matches on internet radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster matches on internet radio

Hi everybody! I'm new here, my name is Lorenzo and I'm an Italian Munster supporter.
    I usually follow the matches in streaming but this Saturday I'll go away. Anyway I'd like to follow the match with my smartphone and I wonder if some internet radio broadcast it (or all the matches). Thanks a lot!

http://www.live95fm.ie generally do live broadcasts for home games. Len Dineen is the commentator.

He takes getting used to but can be enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by cpplnz View Post
      Hi everybody! I'm new here, my name is Lorenzo and I'm an Italian Munster supporter.
      I usually follow the matches in streaming but this Saturday I'll go away. Anyway I'd like to follow the match with my smartphone and I wonder if some internet radio broadcast it (or all the matches). Thanks a lot!
      Welcome cpplnz
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Thanks Paddy Whac, I'll try it or I'll follow the match with live score.
        Thank you Waterfordlad for the welcome, I'm sure I'll enjoy here!

Comment

Thanks Paddy Whac, I'll try it or I'll follow the match with live score.
          Thank you Waterfordlad for the welcome, I'm sure I'll enjoy here!
          Our next game is away from home so I doubt Len will cover it live.

Welcome to MFs btw.

Comment

Best bet might be to hunt down a tv stream. I didn't find the game on rte radio, radio Wales or Llanelli fm schedules.

Comment

Thanks to all.

Comment

alternatively use the tune-in app & try to find a welsh radio station covering it.
                Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Benvenutto Lorenzo!
                  Con Artist

Comment

ahahah Grazie Valencia!

Comment

Working...
                    X