Ticket for the Shed on Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ticket for the Shed on Saturday

Hi lads, any spare Shed tickets going for Saturday? Genuine Munster fan (Tipp) - my e-mail is jmm219@cam.ac.uk. I can give you my mobile no prob and meet on Saturday. Thanks a million

MOD NOTE
    Have moved this thread to the appropriate forum. Might be handier to use this thread for any other ticket requests/offers so they don't disappear in the travel/match threads.

Usual thing applies - please edit your own posts if you have received tickets & no longer need them, or if tickets you offered have now been taken.
    Last edited by jmm219; 7th-January-2014, 16:59.

I bought an Adult and two kids for the shed cant travel if you wish Ping me. The tickets have to be picked up at the stadium before game PM me details. Not sure how it might work though as they may have to be picked up in person .

Comment

I'd be delighted to take the adult ticket off you. How can I pay you though? Is there anyone I can give the money to at the stadium or do you have any friends travelling? Will get the money to you that way if that would work?

Comment

Originally posted by jmm219 View Post
        Hi lads, any spare Shed tickets going for Saturday? Genuine Munster fan (Tipp) - my e-mail is jmm219@cam.ac.uk. I can give you my mobile no prob and meet on Saturday. Thanks a million

MOD NOTE
        Have moved this thread to the appropriate forum. Might be handier to use this thread for any other ticket requests/offers so they don't disappear in the travel/match threads.

Usual thing applies - please edit your own posts if you have received tickets & no longer need them, or if tickets you offered have now been taken.
        Will do, thanks.

Comment

I've got one now as well, thanks to all who pm'd
          Last edited by etoc; 7th-January-2014, 20:34.

Comment

Originally posted by jmm219 View Post
            I'd be delighted to take the adult ticket off you. How can I pay you though? Is there anyone I can give the money to at the stadium or do you have any friends travelling? Will get the money to you that way if that would work?
            I got a ticket, lads. Delighted - thanks.

Comment

Thanks to all who pm'd me but have ticket now so will be able to help paint the shed red

Comment

Originally posted by etoc View Post
                Thanks to all who pm'd me but have ticket now so will be able to help paint the shed red
                You know my learned cousin is going too ?

Comment

I have a Shed ticket going spare if anyone is interested. I've to pick it up on the morning of the game but can arrange to meet up on Saturday afternoon for the formal handover.

PM if you're interested.

Comment

I have a spare for the shed. I'm going to the game, driving down from London on the day.
                    english by birth

Comment

I ordered 4 stand tickets but was sent 4 tickets for the Shed.

If anyone with a pair or two of stand tickets wants to swap for tickets for the Shed please drop me a pm. Obviously I will pay any price difference.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
                        I ordered 4 stand tickets but was sent 4 tickets for the Shed.

If anyone with a pair or two of stand tickets wants to swap for tickets for the Shed please drop me a pm. Obviously I will pay any price difference.
                        Same happened here but I wont complain and get on with it. Shed should be fun, kinda looking forward to it now.
                        Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by munstershane View Post
                          Same happened here but I wont complain and get on with it. Shed should be fun, kinda looking forward to it now.
                          Unfortunately terrace tickets are not really suitable for two of the four people I bought tickets for.

I will be in the Shed myself.

Comment

Hi,
                            Ordered two tickets for the game back in October but found out tonight the guy in the club forgot to order them. If theres any out there send me an email on sclarke9186@gmail.com and I will respond straight away. Cheers

Comment

http://www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/new...p#.Us2ix_tn0k5

This might be of some use to you going on saturday
                              Ta an draoicht ar ais aris

Comment

Working...
                              X