Ulster V Munster 3rd Jan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ulster V Munster 3rd Jan

Im just wondering if anyone knows what the story is with tickets for this match? 3 of us are hoping to travel but I cant see tickets for sale anywhere and dont see any notification from Munster at all. Are they sold out already or not on sale yet does anyone know?
    thanks

The munster website don't have any tickets on sale for the January fixtures so maybe its too early? They should be on sale in the next week or two I would think.
    "I don't have to outrun the bear, I just have to outrun you."

Comment

You will have to buy them from Ulster.

Comment

It's a sell out I think, but try the Ulster website
        Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
        http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

There nothing for the game itself but there's a "Post Christmas Bundle" with the Munster game included. It also includes 4-5 other games as well.
          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
            There nothing for the game itself but there's a "Post Christmas Bundle" with the Munster game included. It also includes 4-5 other games as well.
            They must know about the Munsterfan's determination to get their hands on tickets and are getting their arm in with the bundle.

Comment

Balls to that anyway. Was waiting till the end of this month to order my tickets. The hunt starts here ...
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I'd say our great friends in the north will sort us out. Heineken Cup solidarity and all that.
                The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

I tried for tickets a few days ago and they were sold out, Munster seem to be a big attraction up that way.

Do we get tickets fro away Rabo games, if yes, when do they go on sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
                    I tried for tickets a few days ago and they were sold out, Munster seem to be a big attraction up that way.

Do we get tickets fro away Rabo games, if yes, when do they go on sale?
                    Ulster Rugby are the big attraction.

Sell outs are standard these days, even against Edinburgh, Cardiff and Treviso.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Brown View Post
                      Ulster Rugby are the big attraction.

Sell outs are standard these days, even against Edinburgh, Cardiff and Treviso.
                      So, do we change your status to "Lundy", then...?
                      Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Yet there are still tickets available for games before the Munster game

Comment

Also hoping to make the trip up with a few lads, so would really appreciate any update on ticket-availability.

Comment

I spoke to Ticket Office at Ravenhill today & they confirmed it is a sell out. I am also looking for 3 tickets....Dear Santa....

Comment

I have put out feelers with a couple of contacts, will let ye know if I get more than I need.
                              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                              X