Munster V glaws Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster V glaws Tickets

I have 2 East Tce North tickets, face value, they are currently residing in Cork, but will be in Limerick early saturday if anyone is interested

Wanted : east terrace south ticket .... Preferably a school boy / junior ticket for the young lad but failing that ...any ticket for so he can keep an eye on his dad !

Comment

hi
      i have one spare east terrace south ticket and one A stand ticket in West Stand
      pm me

Comment

A bit of a long shot but has anyone a west terrace schoolboy ticket?
        Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief, they kill for inspiration then sing about their grief...

Comment

There seems to be alot of people with tickets not traveling.

I don't mean because of this thread . . . . but out of the people I Know, people they know etc . . .

Hope there is a good crowd there!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
            There seems to be alot of people with tickets not traveling.

I don't mean because of this thread . . . . but out of the people I Know, people they know etc . . .

Hope there is a good crowd there!!!!!!
            I'm travelling,bag already packed,train to Birmingham airport sorted,flight to Shannon tomorrow evening,hotel booked.
            Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Any spiced beef this time Pixie
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                Any spiced beef this time Pixie
                I thought it was you.Almost pm d you last night.No I haven't,but am working at home today and just made some spiced nuts for the trip..if I don't eat them.Am a little deflated after last week's match but no doubt will shake that off.
                Would like to see Hurley at FB and Murphy on wing..Casey and Downey in centre,POM obviously back in.Real shame we don't have TOD.
                Are you in TP on Sat.
                Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

No it wasn't me. I couldn't make the Embra game, unfortunately. Just remembered you talking about the spiced beef on here!
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

hi
                    still have a stand ticket spare. section 213
                    pm me

Comment

Hi lads I have 2 East Stand tickets together, Section 208 Row C. 50 Euro tickets but im open to any reasonable offer!! pm if interested....

Comment

PM for you Teddy!

Comment

Gone
                          Last edited by Rexel No 56; 18th-October-2013, 20:00.

Comment

1 east tce south available

Comment

have 1 east terrace (south) ticket available in Limerick
                              \"Tonight, instead of discussing the existence or non-existence of God, they have decided to fight for it.\"

Comment

Working...
                              X