Munster v Leinster 5th Oct 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster v Leinster 5th Oct 2013

I'd love to call along to this one but tickets aren't for sale through ticketmaster or the deadsite?

Anyone know how I could pick a ticket or 3 up?

Closer to the game tickets should be easy enough to get. It may sell out but doubt they'll be a need to mortgage the house for them.

Comment

Cool, cheers PW. Unusual for them to not be available already, no?

Comment

This fixture change has altered the shape of my autumn for the past few years - despite our poor record in Aviva for RABO/Magners (though we never got hammered), it was a signal that the serious rugby had commenced and a full blooded derby against a top level HEC side got the adrenalin going for round 1 HEC the following week. I made a birthday weekend in the Smoke out of it usually and caught up with and slagged with my Leinster supporting relations (I know, I know...). It just seems weird, that's all.

Comment

Anyone know why isn't there any North or West terrace available for this game? And also the Gloucester game.

Comment

Originally posted by finbarrk View Post
            Anyone know why isn't there any North or West terrace available for this game? And also the Gloucester game.
            Sold out?
            Life is good

Comment

Offered to opposition?
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Opposition wouldn't need both of those terraces. Couldn't be sold out because they weren't available from the start.

Comment

Yes but many of the tickets are already with season ticket holders - maybe the remaining ones from those terraces were offered to Leinster?
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

They were given to Ulster to sell in the Spar in Stranmillis.
                    We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
                    Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

Originally posted by finbarrk View Post
                      This had me in a bit of a panic too but they are up on ticketmaster for the €30 plus admin, all very strange

Comment

Tickets available on ticketmaster for the Leinster and Gloucester games right now.

Comment

Anyone got a spare south terrace ticket they want to offload?

Comment

Originally posted by Munster Monch View Post
                            available on ticketmaster right now

Comment

Originally posted by Munster Monch View Post
                              No, but I have a north terrace ticket which I'll sell for 20 quid if anyone is interested

Comment

Working...
                              X