Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunglasses found in Twickenham Pub

Hi all

If you were in the Webb Ellis pub in Twickenham after the Quins game and left your designer sunglasses behind, pm me. I have them. They seem to have a slight prescription. It was a Munster group at the table where they were left behind, so hopefully someone reading this either owns them or knows who does....
    Last edited by Darth Maul; 8th-May-2013, 20:58.

Fair play.

Comment

Sounds a bit Shadey to me. Ah no, good on ya Darth Maul!
      The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

So there's a Slim chance you'll be claiming them?

Comment

I can't read the post as I seem to have lost my glasses
          "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post
            I can't read the post as I seem to have lost my glasses
            To sunny here at the beach,honey have you seeing my glasses,no the designer ones
            employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
            beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
            who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
            we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

Working...
            X