• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FanTalon63
    started a topic ASM fan looking for places for HCUP final 2013

ASM fan looking for places for HCUP final 2013

Hi Munstermens.

I am sorry, I didn't know where I had to post my message. I am an ASM Clermont Auvergne supporter, and i have reserved the plane and the hotel for the HCUP final. But now, I have to find places, and that's very hard....

That's why, I am on your forum. Indeed, you are an amazing public, and I think, maybe, you are able to help me. I am looking for 6 places for me and for my family...

So, if somebody has places places to sold, i am very interested...

Thanks a lot, ASM fan.

• The Kerryman
    replied
    I wonder did you get sorted with a ticket as I have a good H Cup ticket for sale. Just Private Message me and we should sort something out. Best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• Sea_point
    replied
    Originally posted by Sulla View Post
    You would think that their paymasters might help out with some sort of subsidy on charter packages, did read somewhere that they'd 23 planes booked in to Dublin airport
    And the majority of same will be back out of Dublin the same day (as will the team if they win), with more than likely a big civic reception planned for the next day and will be the same for Toulon..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbeYiv9JoNI

Leave a comment:

• Ragusa
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan Guilfoyle View Post
    Spoke with a very nice Clermont man on the tram back into town, had already booked flights for €300 return a few weeks before the semi. Sat alongside another young fella and his pardner on the way out to the game, said a lot of em wouldn't be travelling. Just doesn't seem to be the French thing to travel abroad in big numbers for games.
    Unfortunately, when you take out the 4 - 5 big money sponsors of the Top Clubs out of French Rugby who pay for the highly priced mercenaries to the exclusion of good French players there is very limited substance in French Club Rugby with some exceptions. The French economy is in really big trouble and it will not be long before Peugeot, Michelin, Intermarche etc etc start to pull back the funding that pays the mercenaries wages whilst the TV money pays the everyday costs. Attendances at club matches is generally low except when the tickets are sold at giveaway prices - Racing Paris. Whatever we may say about our Club model it is economically soundly based and will stand the test of time. The French and English Clubs would like to blow us out of the water in European Rugby so that they could keep all of the cash to fund their megalomaniacal tendencies but that will not happen because the IRB in the form of the SH Unions will not wear it as it represents a threat to them also. I attended the last HCUP Final in Dublin involving Toulouse and Perpignan and it was a let down. Just hope for Clermont their fans turn up in numbers to give Boudjalel of Toulon one in the eye.

Leave a comment:

• Stan Guilfoyle
    replied
    Spoke with a very nice Clermont man on the tram back into town, had already booked flights for €300 return a few weeks before the semi. Sat alongside another young fella and his pardner on the way out to the game, said a lot of em wouldn't be travelling. Just doesn't seem to be the French thing to travel abroad in big numbers for games.

Leave a comment:

• Point
    replied
    Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
    Shure that's mad stuff making such a long trip like that. No-one in their right minds would do that, would they?
    No, I'm sure no one would....

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Point View Post

Do they not have Credit Unions in France ? Back when we had nattin in the 80s and early 90s, we borrowed to go off to Euro 88 and USA 94. Even this can be done cheaply for a car and 4 passengers, to drive up thru the UK and across from Holyhead to Ireland. There's more to it than not affording the cost I think.
    Shure that's mad stuff making such a long trip like that. No-one in their right minds would do that, would they?

Leave a comment:

• Point
    replied
    Originally posted by Skyhawk View Post
    Many ASM fans that I spoke with, said they simply could not afford to travel.

Do they not have Credit Unions in France ? Back when we had nattin in the 80s and early 90s, we borrowed to go off to Euro 88 and USA 94. Even this can be done cheaply for a car and 4 passengers, to drive up thru the UK and across from Holyhead to Ireland. There's more to it than not affording the cost I think.

Leave a comment:

• Sulla
    replied
    Originally posted by Skyhawk View Post
    You would think that their paymasters might help out with some sort of subsidy on charter packages, did read somewhere that they'd 23 planes booked in to Dublin airport

Leave a comment:

• Mack the Knife
    replied
    Good crowd alright but not the bonanza the Dublin vintners and hoteliers were anticipating.

Leave a comment:

• Skyhawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Mack the Knife View Post
    Looks like another washout attendance wise at Lansdowne Road.
    I'd say there will be a very good crowd at the match.

Leave a comment:

• Skyhawk
    replied
    error

Leave a comment:

• Skyhawk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Eastender
    replied
    lads some of us are still trying to sell tickets,
    How different it would all be but for a knock on or two.

Leave a comment:

• Bitter As A Lemon
    replied
    I'd say if any Irish supporter wants to go to this game, don't buy tickets, you will get them for free the week of the match.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X