Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASM fan looking for places for HCUP final 2013

Hi Munstermens.

I am sorry, I didn't know where I had to post my message. I am an ASM Clermont Auvergne supporter, and i have reserved the plane and the hotel for the HCUP final. But now, I have to find places, and that's very hard....

That's why, I am on your forum. Indeed, you are an amazing public, and I think, maybe, you are able to help me. I am looking for 6 places for me and for my family...

So, if somebody has places places to sold, i am very interested...

Thanks a lot, ASM fan.

I think you mean tickets (places) ? I was wondering how soon the first requests would come into the forum ! Unfortunately I don't have any tickets, but there should be others on the site with some...
    Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

As I posted elsewhere there is a tranche of tickets going on sale tomorrow at noon on the ticketmaster website.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your answers Munstermens ! I'll be on TicketMaster tomorrow at noon. And maybe, I'll be lucky !

Comment

Originally posted by FanTalon63 View Post
          Thanks a lot for your answers Munstermens ! I'll be on TicketMaster tomorrow at noon. And maybe, I'll be lucky !
          Also - see this thread http://www.munsterfans.com/threads/3...-Thread/page17 especially posts #488 and 491 which offer some tickets.

Comment

I'd be really surprised if ASM and Toulon sold their 7,500 x 2 allocation. It would be a first for the competition, for two French teams to bring that number of supporters outside France.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your help, I Will contact these people !

Comment

Hi Munstermens.

Thanks for your help, because thanks to you, I bought 6 tickets yesterday on TicketMaster.
                Maybe, I see you in Dublin ? I really hope ....

Best Regards, ASM fan.

Comment

Looks like another washout attendance wise at Lansdowne Road.
                  We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
                  Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

Originally posted by Mack the Knife View Post
                    In fairness, that's a reflection on the French supporters rather than Lansdowne Road.

Comment

I'd say if any Irish supporter wants to go to this game, don't buy tickets, you will get them for free the week of the match.

Comment

lads some of us are still trying to sell tickets,
                        How different it would all be but for a knock on or two.
                        Offside Ref! He's being doing it all day

Comment

Many ASM fans that I spoke with, said they simply could not afford to travel.

Comment

error

Comment

Originally posted by Mack the Knife View Post
                              I'd say there will be a very good crowd at the match.

Comment

Working...
                              X