Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Montpellier, Planes, Trains and Automobiles!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montpellier, Planes, Trains and Automobiles!

Hello all,

Have to admire some of the methods and efforts people here go through to get to the games. What a massive weekend ahead. The Red Army marching every which way to Montpellier makes me smile. I enjoy reading the comments and peoples stories but I thought it'd be nice if anyone is interested to post the occassional picture of your trip. When you think about 5,000+ on the move for a common goal I for one would love to see the odd picture of others experiences!

Had an amazing time at the Quins game, having not even had a ticket until the day before. Sitting in the stadium drinking in the sunshine, meeting others, meeting players. Still loving looking back at the pictures. Our journey starts tomorrow at 8:00am, all by rail. Our first time to France and We can't wait. I know it's not everyones cup of tea but for those interested, put it here. We travel in great numbers to these places, Look forward to seeing our adventure from start to finish. Let's make it memorable!

Well done to all making the trip and to all those who couldn't i'll be singing for ya! Safe travels all!
    GWAAAAAANNN MUNSTER!!
    Tel
    The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	2476925Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	2476927

Bonjour mes aimes! Je suis arrivé. Awful spelling.

We've arrived. 3 trains. That TGV is like a rocket. Brilliant. For those staying in the Park and suites, they're great. Second picture. Little kitchen and room to put the beer. A little out of town but working out the bus route. Will try out the watering holes tonight.
    Attached Files
    The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

I'm wrecked already and I'm only in Dublin.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnat View Post
        I'm wrecked already and I'm only in Dublin.
        You were mad to do that charity Cork to Dublin cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post
          You were mad to do that charity Cork to Dublin cycle.
          Punchestown...

Comment

Originally posted by tafnat View Post
            Punchestown...
            Ride on.

Comment

I am now full prepared for the rush hour Northern Line at London Bridge tomorrow morning.

After that it is a breeze.
              Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Work done. Gig tonight at the Crown in Cricklewood and then off to Stansted first thing tomorrow. Won't be rough at all
                "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

I Cant wait for my 15:28 train tomorrow - am checking on earlier ones- Ill never sleep tonight
                  Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                    I am now full prepared for the rush hour Northern Line at London Bridge tomorrow morning.

After that it is a breeze.
                    Had that this morning. Coming in from Southend. All the commuters at 6am, miserable! And me off on holidays!! Rush hour never feels bad when its not for you!

Comment

Working till 12.30ish tomorrow, then Mach1 to Dublin airport for the 16.30 flight to Monty
                      The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

I am working from Home in the morning- ready with case by door to bolt for Train Derby to Birmingham Airport.

wow just noticed Flag is hanging by the front door- better ge tthat packed
                        Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Got to say I have it handy compared to ye, 206kms door to door, so a quick 2 hrs down the autoroute Saturday morning......

However none of it would have been possible without this forum!

A while back I posted wondering out loud how the hell I could get tickets after the Clermont site had crashed & you had to drive up there to get them (4hrs min. for me).

Well I got a pm, from a member of this parish, whom I don't know from Adam, with the offer of two tickets (face value of course) for which I will happily buy him a pint when we meet up on Saturday.

SO A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO MUNSTERFANS! & of course the gentleman concerned whom I won't name without his say-so.

So 4PPjnr2 & myself will see you all on Saturday, Aigoul Q, anyone else up in the Gods?

Btw, anyone else travelling with young fans?........ jnr is heading for 15.
                          I come from a time when Men were Men & women were damn glad of it..........& that suits me just fine!

Comment

Toothbrush in top pocket, spare jocks in the jacket. All set. See youse on the other side.

Non, je ne regrette reins ...
                            Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Et tu Brute73? I'm fecking jealous of the lot of you.
                              If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X