Clermont in Montpelier megathread - getting there, tickets etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clermont in Montpelier megathread - getting there, tickets etc

Does anyone know the closest airport near Montpelier where you can fly direct?
    Last edited by mr chips; 7th-April-2013, 20:14. Reason: Merging multiple threads to keep all info in one place
    Terry who? Look man I aint playing the name game up in here Theres a reason why Mr. Felcher chose me in the first round....I\'m an impact player!!!

Clermont in Montpellier

Heart still pumping... and not doing a great job in finding site for semi final tickets... any suggestion?

Comment

Dublin direct with Ryanair, think Ryanair also have direct charter out Friday back Sunday. Carcassone would do, Marseille, Beziers. Booked Toulouse myself, 2hr TGV direct train then for 50 yoyos.

Comment

€300 direct. Fri 1630, Sun 1500'sh
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Should be in football stadium so plenty of tickets I'd say.
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

small enough 30`000 capacity or so...

Comment

Also possible to fly direct from Birmingham with Ryanair (but only possible to fly out Friday evening & back Monday lunchtime - £62 at the moment).

Or, can also go direct from Gatwick with Easyjet. Various days / times available but more expensive than the Birmingham option.
              "The trouble with resisting temptation is that you may not get another chance"
              Edwin Chapin (1857 - 1942)

Comment

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                small enough 30`000 capacity or so...
                We will be guaranteed a large percentage,getting there will be more of an issue.

Comment

25% automatically and then there's the Harry Factor

Comment

How do we fit Earls and Doug back into the team? tough decisions to be made!

Comment

why? Are they looking for tickets?

Comment

32,900 according to Wikipedia. Not bad, about 8,250 tickets guaranteed anyway.

Comment

Any french link on their tickets? Sorry, live in the enemy line... and trying to secure a couple...

Comment

Tickets are the least of the worries !.It's getting there that's the problem !........

Comment

No cheap travel that I can find.

Dublin-Rodez looked good (€70 return - early morning flight Saturday - afternoon flight Tuesday), but there's no train from Rodez to Montpellier. You have to go west to Toulouse and then go back east to Montpellier.

Comment

Working...
                              X