X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

munster 1978 team

Hi All ,

This is my first post ,

I am trying to get my 1978 munster / nz programme signed.I have all but 4 signatures.Any idea where I would get hold of Jimmy Bowen , Barry Mc Gann , Donal Canniffe or Tom Kiernan..

been at this for a while and have hit a brick wall with these four !
    any help appreciated !

Originally posted by mrjingles View Post
    Hi All ,

This is my first post ,

I am trying to get my 1978 munster / nz programme signed.I have all but 4 signatures.Any idea where I would get hold of Jimmy Bowen , Barry Mc Gann , Donal Canniffe or Tom Kiernan..

been at this for a while and have hit a brick wall with these four !
    any help appreciated !
    Try Lansdowne Football Club. The first three are members of this Dublin club. I think Jimmy Bowen and Barry McGann are brothers in law. McGann was not on 1978 team (Ward was oh). Bowen now works in Dublin and while he didnt play for Lansdowne as far as I know he has strong links there. Donal Canniffe played with Lansdowne for years at a time when Lansdowne had a strong Munster representation.

Try Cork Con for Tom Kiernan!

Comment

Thanks Allez Les Rouges ,

I actually got Canniffe in the meantime and tom Kiernan.both very kindly signed for me !

Tried Lansdowne PRO and he would not pass on or give me details ..there you go

Re Mc Gann ..he was sub that day but am told he hates going to the reunions because he feels he didnt take part in the game.Hopefully I can get his and J bowens ..thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by mrjingles View Post
        Thanks Allez Les Rouges ,

I actually got Canniffe in the meantime and tom Kiernan.both very kindly signed for me !

Tried Lansdowne PRO and he would not pass on or give me details ..there you go

Re Mc Gann ..he was sub that day but am told he hates going to the reunions because he feels he didnt take part in the game.Hopefully I can get his and J bowens ..thanks for the help
        Why not try and contact Wardy and maybe he'd have some contact with the renaming list if players

Comment

Don't actually have contact details for wardy ..got him after a munster v Leinster game two years ago.had tried him at the indo before that but no success !

Comment

Working...
          X