Exiles would like to support Munster in HC QF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on reaching the quarter finals!
    As you can imagine, many London Irish supporters have strong links with Munster and are keen to cheer you on at the Stoop.
    Our problem is that with no tickets on public sale we will have problems getting hold of any.
    If any forum members are not travelling or have spare allocation we could use to purchase tickets that would be brilliant!
    I know from my many visits to Limerick (and Cork) that many of you follow London Irish in the English premiership, as we follow you.
    I hope you take these "hands across the water" in the spirit they are intended.

MadMonk,

Thanks for the support, but I suspect you're on a hiding to nothing. There'll be plenty of frustrated Munster fans for this one I suspect, and no shortage of expats to soak up the odd spare.

If you're planning a day in Twickenham I'd be looking out for the announcements re: venues from the Munster Supporters Club, as there'll be a good night to be had.

But I suspect you'll find a fair few watching it in the pub with you.
    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by MadMonk View Post
      Congratulations on reaching the quarter finals!
      As you can imagine, many London Irish supporters have strong links with Munster and are keen to cheer you on at the Stoop.
      Our problem is that with no tickets on public sale we will have problems getting hold of any.
      If any forum members are not travelling or have spare allocation we could use to purchase tickets that would be brilliant!
      I know from my many visits to Limerick (and Cork) that many of you follow London Irish in the English premiership, as we follow you.
      I hope you take these "hands across the water" in the spirit they are intended.
      Evening MadMonk.

We will all be hard pushed ourselves to get tickets. It will very much be a case of demand exceeding supply for this one.

Comment

I don't know anyone who supports Reading in the AP. The LI flak jacket for their visit to Limerick didn't enamour many people.
        We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
        Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

Working...
        X