This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEC QF: Harlequins v Munster - [unofficial] Ticket thread

We could probably do with a ticket thread for the quarter final at the Stoop, and until there is an official one this might serve a purpose

With Harleguins confirming that the game to be played at the Stoop, the Munster ticket allocation is estimated at 3700. Arghhh.

They will be distributed through the clubs and MRSC.

PS -

Seeking Tickets as guessing not enough even for all MRSC FMs:

1. Late Try and Ms Late Try
    Last edited by Late try; 21st-January-2013, 13:44.

I mght as well add myself and the Mrs.
    Life is good

Comment

Ya I'm in

Comment

Please add me as well. I'm after emailing ERC to ask them to intervene to switch it to Twickenham (not that that is going to do anything) but of all teams in the competition Harlequins should be doing their level best to promote rugby to wider audience and should be amenable to ERC wishes!!

Comment

me plesae

Comment

me x 2 please

Comment

Quins switched to Twickenham before and regretted it - they are right to have it played at The Stoop.

Comment

Would love 2 tickets as well please!!! Living in England I don't get to see them often, and then Quins decide to put ambition before money!! How selfish!!
                English by birth
                Munster by the grace of good parentage

Comment

me too x 2 !

Comment

Me x 2 please.
                    "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

looking for 2 but I'd take 1 please!!

Comment

Is there not official ticket lists ,1 month before said match?

Comment

Looking for 3 tickets but will take whatever is going!
                          Marty in the Morning

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                            Is there not official ticket lists ,1 month before said match?
                            A month before this game will be leaving it rather late to look for tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
                              A month before this game will be leaving it rather late to look for tickets.
                              This is a ticket list for tickets that are not yet available. Harlequins are selling only to their ST holders when they put them on sale.
                              Are we to set up a ticket list for the 25% allocation that will be going to Munster rugby to the members?

Comment

Working...
                              X