Entry without Season Ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entry without Season Ticket

Hoping to head up to the Ulster match but have realised that I've left my precious season ticket up in Dubland.

Is it possible to print something off or collect a single match ticket from the box office or the like?

Or am I stuck in the buy a ticket or make the return trip back up north conumdrum?

Thanks in advance!

Can you get someone in Dublin to stick it on a bus or train for ya? Used to do it all the time when i was a lad..
    The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

I think you can get it printed. Contact the ticket office to be sure.

Comment

Re: Entry without Season Ticket

Originally posted by neiljung View Post
        Hoping to head up to the Ulster match but have realised that I've left my precious season ticket up in Dubland.

Is it possible to print something off or collect a single match ticket from the box office or the like?

Or am I stuck in the buy a ticket or make the return trip back up north conumdrum?

Thanks in advance!
        You can get a reprint. Ring tomorrow

Comment

Must say it good to know that and in fairness to MRSC they get some stick off people like even at last time of renewing membership but the service and communication they put on is surely well ahead of the rest of supporter clubs.
          Fair play to all at MRSC

Comment

Working...
          X