White pillow cases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White pillow cases

Next Sunday we wear white in Watford. All my gear is either red or blue. Therefore I will be bringing a white pillow case to hold up whenever appropriate.

Given the assumption that everyone has at least one white pillow case at home, can all those going to the game bring one to the match so we can show our support?

Originally posted by LondonMunster View Post
    Next Sunday we wear white in Watford. All my gear is either red or blue. Therefore I will be bringing a white pillow case to hold up whenever appropriate.

Given the assumption that everyone has at least one white pillow case at home, can all those going to the game bring one to the match so we can show our support?
    Maybe we could wear them over our heads? We could all go as Christmas ghosts!
    Attached Files
    To The Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Unpublishable.

Comment

I am now safely home, and too drunk for this weirdness.

Comment

MOST BAFFLING THREAD OF THE YEAR AWARD,
        Goes to............................
        clowns

Comment

If we have that French referee be careful he doesn't think we are calling him a French Surrender monkey.
          That will just not help matters
          Life is good

Comment

Wave yer white flag with pride and honesty!

I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by joeriddick View Post
              Tears streaming down my face. Everybody with porter-stained and kebab splattered pillowcases on their heads, trying to figure out if thats their brother Johhny under there, and where did he go to, the bollox.
              I am the million man.

Comment

Not a chance

Comment

Christmas ghosts, classic
                  My computer thinks I'm gay
                  What's the difference anyway
                  When all the people do all day
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

Last seasons White away jersey on sale for £15, you'll have it in time!

http://www.mandmdirect.com/01/detail...sey-White-Navy
                    Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

I now have this image of the bit from O Brother, Where Art Thou to the tune of SUAF...
                      Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by LLCOOLJ14 View Post
                        Last seasons White away jersey on sale for £15, you'll have it in time!

http://www.mandmdirect.com/01/detail...sey-White-Navy
                        Thats good value.

Comment

Such a strange,strange thread.

Comment

Gets me every ****ing time
                            "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

Y Fronts might make for an easier option
                              Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Working...
                              X