A few good Munster fans - Talking Rugby podcast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few good Munster fans - Talking Rugby podcast

Been listening to the Talking Rugby podcast for a while now, really enjoy it but there is large amount of Munster bashing on it due to the fact that there are very few Munster supporters ever on it. Having dipped into this forum for a good few years now I know there are quite a few very knowledgeable Munster fans on here who are normally not shy when it comes to voicing opinions about Munster and all things rugby.
    Would anyone on here consider going on the show?
    I have absolutely no connection whatsoever to the show other than the fact that I listen to it btw
    Hip Flasks at the ready, double for a Stringer ankle tap!

No takers then? Have you all been suddenly taken shy?

(addressed to the big talkers here)
    If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Hi there Ruckuss, I'm involved in the show and post the episodes in the Red Army forum. I don't think the Munster bashing is excessive but it's a good point that there are few Munster supporters on the show these days. There used to be two Munster regulars, myself and someone else. However the second person can't come on much anymore due to work reasons and I can't commit to regular shows either.

If there are Munster supporters out there who want to come on, you're more than welcome to contact us at theworldstalking"at"gmail.com . It would be great to get another regular Munster contributor.
      Last edited by thomond2006; 4th-December-2012, 11:01.

Comment

Re: A few good Munster fans - Talking Rugby podcast

Surely Thomond78 would love the opportunity to air his insane views?
        Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
        http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

thomond2006,
          like you said Id just love to hear a few more voices from Munster on the show and think there are quite a few people on this forum that would improve it, be good to hear you on it again soon!
          Hip Flasks at the ready, double for a Stringer ankle tap!

Comment

Cheers ruckuss. You or any other people are welcome to contact us!

Comment

Working...
            X