• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob Penney+Wally Q+A Dec 7th 8:30PM

http://www.mrsc.ie/News_Detail.aspx?...+November+21st

Q&A with Rob Penney and David Wallace before Munster v Saracens match

MUNSTER RUGBY & MRSC QUESTIONS & ANSWERS EVENING

All members are welcome to a Questions & Answers Evening with Rob Penney and David Wallace before Munster's much anticipated clash with Saracens on Saturday 8th December.

The Q&A will take place in the Terrace Bar in The Strand Hotel on Friday evening December 7th at 8.30pm. Rob and David will preview the game and field questions from you the audience. It is hoped that someone from the Saracens camp will join us and offer their views also.

Entry is FREE. The Q&A is open to all members and friends and Saracens supporters also.

A Bucket collection will take place and all donations will go to the Limerick Simon Society and the Matt Hampson fund.

We can vent our collective outrage concerning "shirtgate" and maybe keep the sleepy Saracen's awake for a while too.
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Hoursssssssssssssss.

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
        We can vent our collective outrage concerning "shirtgate" and maybe keep the sleepy Saracen's awake for a while too.

Anyone still got those Bodhrans??

Comment

Originally posted by Dumptruck View Post
          Anyone still got those Bodhrans??
          But of course.

Comment

Yup.
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Lovely, I think we should all be ready to perform like Animal from the Muppets that evening... and this is the message.

Comment

Rob Penney+Wally Q+A Dec 7th 8:30PM

I've my bodhran somewhere in the house, but I won't be playing it like animal. If I tried I'd last about a minute before being airlifted to the regional

Comment

Can someone ask Penney if Axle thinks he is a dick, just to clear up todays article like...
                  My computer thinks I'm gay
                  What's the difference anyway
                  When all the people do all day
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                    Can someone ask Penney if Axle thinks he is a dick, just to clear up todays article like...
                    While they are at it maybe they could ask what Axle thinks of Simon Mannix.

Comment

I might skip this one, at the last Q&A in Dolans I ran into some people from this website (bad Influences) and was kept out till all hours!
                      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by munstermoll View Post
                        I might skip this one, at the last Q&A in Dolans I ran into some people from this website (bad Influences) and was kept out till all hours!
                        I refuse to believe anyone on this site could be a bad influence.
                        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Well that's my Friday night sorted for that weekend.

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

The sister gets married the day after, and my wife is due 3 days later......Do I bring her with me, and hence if things progress we are only across the road !?

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                              The sister gets married the day after, and my wife is due 3 days later......Do I bring her with me, and hence if things progress we are only across the road !?
                              Bring them both.
                              Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Working...
                              X