The Ticket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
    So where has the rest of the Munster allocation gone? Clubs?
    Lots of people to be looked after.

Management, squad, Munster Branch committees, sponsors, referees and of course the clubs.

As far as I am aware Senior clubs are getting an allocation of 30 tickets per club.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Jardon View Post
      Munster Sports Travel
      A small number went to Munster Sports Travel..not ALL of the rest.. clubs, referees, sponsors, staff.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
        Lots of people to be looked after.

Management, squad, Munster Branch committees, sponsors, referees and of course the clubs.

As far as I am aware Senior clubs are getting an allocation of 30 tickets per club.

My club a junior club is getting a total of 10 tickets.

Comment

Quick question about the lottery tomorrow if I'm the lead Purchaser on our account do I just put in once or have we to enter from each account
          I formed a new group called Alcoholics-Unanimous. If you don\'t feel like a drink, you ring another member and he comes over to persuade you.
          Richard Harris

Comment

Originally posted by howbad View Post
            Quick question about the lottery tomorrow if I'm the lead Purchaser on our account do I just put in once or have we to enter from each account
            no, just you

Comment

1 ticket wanted please! :_noway__by_bad_bloo

Comment

where does it mention with Munster sports travel about ticket and lunch for €175,no sign of it on their website
                To Dare Is To Do!!

Comment

Munster Sports Travel are now offering the following option for the Quarter Final v Harlequins:

NEW HOSPITALITY PACKAGE
                  Brunch in Twickenham - Euro 175
                  (Including CAT 1 Ticket and Brunch)
                  where does it mention with Munster sports travel about ticket and lunch for €175,no sign of it on their website?
                  To Dare Is To Do!!

Comment

Originally posted by saarlander View Post
                    My club a junior club is getting a total of 10 tickets.
                    A friend of mine in Clonmel RFC said they got 12 at the club, with demand for about 50 or so
                    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Quick question (looking at you DT) I'm a single venue season ticket holder. If I am successful in the lottery for the QF how many tickets will I be able to purchase? I'm guessing it's just one but just to double check.

Comment

Originally posted by limkman1 View Post
                        Munster Sports Travel are now offering the following option for the Quarter Final v Harlequins:

NEW HOSPITALITY PACKAGE
                        Brunch in Twickenham - Euro 175
                        (Including CAT 1 Ticket and Brunch)
                        where does it mention with Munster sports travel about ticket and lunch for €175,no sign of it on their website?

I got an email from them on 4th February with the details. If you are interested give them a call, their number is 061 414717.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                          Anyone tempted? Munsterfans table?
                          I am. Stomachable if we win. Right double kick in the bollox if we lose.

Decisions decisions.
                          "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by BOK View Post
                            Quick question (looking at you DT) I'm a single venue season ticket holder. If I am successful in the lottery for the QF how many tickets will I be able to purchase? I'm guessing it's just one but just to double check.

Comment

Originally posted by BOK View Post
                              You are correct

Comment

Thank you MRSC. Very easy process to get the QF tickets today. One happy camper here.
                                "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Working...
                                X