Clear All

Originally posted by garryowen2323 View Post
    Usually replies quickly, Forward to supportersclub@munsterrugby.ie

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
      Usually replies quickly, Forward to supportersclub@munsterrugby.ie
      Cheers mate

Comment

Mine arrived this morning. Gwan Ireland I hope we will be able to watch Munster match in a pub in Dublin (crazy scheduling)
        Anything seems possible now; economic stability, world peace, Conor O’Shea completing a sentence without being interrupted, even the permanent cessation of The X Factor feels within reach.
        RISTEARD COOPER The Irish Times - Thursday, September 22, 2011

Comment

From MRSC

Just a quick note to let you know that we are currently packing and dispatching the Ireland v France tickets. Ireland will play France at the AVIVA Stadium on 14th February 2015, Kick Off 17:00.
          Some tickets were dispatched yesterday and the remainder (premium level tickets) will be dispatched this evening. You can expect to receive your tickets from today, over the coming days.

If you do not receive your ticket by the Monday prior to the match, please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Native Land View Post
            Mine arrived this morning. Gwan Ireland I hope we will be able to watch Munster match in a pub in Dublin (crazy scheduling)
            MRSC Dublin usually uses Break for the Border, near Stephen's Green. I was there once and met a few of the people I follow on Twitter so great to put faces to the names. They run a MotM award and/or first try scorer - pay in a euro or two and winner takes all.

Comment

Hi looking for a ticket Ireland v France . Has anyone 1 spare Also looking for 1 Ireland v England . If anyone has a spare to either game I would be obliged if you would PM me Thanks

Comment

looking for 2 together for England if possible

Comment

Just been reading that tickets for Irl vs France posted out to clubs are missing, so beware any deals you might be offered as they have been cancelled and new ones issued.
                  psychoanalysis is wasted on the Irish; Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by james_a View Post
                    looking for 2 together for England if possible
                    We do love an optimist on here, James, seriously you would be better off looking for a hobby horses ****e, any tickets you might get will cost a fortune and you defo will not be able to get 2 together for the stands. But I have been known to be wrong on many an occasion, best of luck.:_wave__rvmp_by_bad_
                    psychoanalysis is wasted on the Irish; Sigmund Freud

Comment

Looking for two for England game if possible. Many thanks.
                      \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                      Dalai Lama

Comment

Need 3 for Scotland if there's any going.
                        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Hey looking for 2 tickets to Ireland France game if there is any on the go.... Thanks

Comment

Looking for 1 or 2 for the England game please

Comment

Anyone know if they're looking for loo cleaners for the Aviva end Feb? Getting desperate.
                              PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!:smile2:

Comment

Desperate for 2 tickets for France. Had some but have been let down.
                                My hair is more important than timekeeping!

Comment

Working...
                                X