No announcement yet.

The Ticket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its hard ordering tickets for the aviva through some channels because you never know what you will get. Some of the seats in the corners are fairly bad and arent worth 25% of the ticket price. Yet they are the same price as some of those near halfway.
    I like to support the home club by buying tickets but they tend to be ****e.
    Tickets for England and France are harder to get so beggars cant be fussy.
    When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Daforce View Post
      Was thinking of applying for the 6 nations ticket lottery,....but don't want to get hit with the premium tickets!!
      If you apply and get premium tickets I'll take them off you at cost no issue. Just let me know if this suits.

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

I have 2 adults 2 children tickets (East Stand) for Clermont on Dec. 6th - as we're moving house we can't make the game. Available free to anyone able to make use of them! Would need to mail them from Aberdeen, so let me know ASAP :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
          I have 2 adults 2 children tickets (East Stand) for Clermont on Dec. 6th - as we're moving house we can't make the game. Available free to anyone able to make use of them! Would need to mail them from Aberdeen, so let me know ASAP :-)
          Im interested Michelle
          When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Benji View Post
            Im interested Michelle
            Cool! I've PM'd you.

Update 20:35 - Tickets taken by Benji - enjoy the match :-)
            Last edited by Michelle; 21st-November-2014, 19:35. Reason: Tickets taken.

Comment

Have one stand ticket for home game against Clermont. Section 203.

Can't make it - have to work.

Comment

Hi-Have 1 ticket available for the home match v Clermont. Section 204.I wont be able to attend as I have a work trip.
                Please PM if interested
                "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
                Will Greenwood

Comment

Hi Captain Fantastic. Would be very interested in buying your ticket off you. Just sent you a PM about it.
                  Last edited by Red Til Dead; 24th-November-2014, 01:05.

Comment

Hi all, on lookout for 1 EAST Stand ticket for a family member for the Clermont game if anyone has one spare. Thanks

Comment

Hi BiggusDiccus,
                      I have 1 EAST Stand ticket available-Section 204.
                      I'm based in Cork.
                      "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
                      Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post
                        Hi BiggusDiccus,
                        I have 1 EAST Stand ticket available-Section 204.
                        I'm based in Cork.
                        Thanks CF, can I confirm with you after lunch please? Just want to make sure he hasn't got one since last spoke to him. How much is it?

Comment

No Prob. I'm selling for face value (€45?)
                          Will Greenwood

Comment

For those in need, the Clermont allocation for the TP game seems to have returned. Very limited to limited availability in both stands, East, West and South terraces, and higher availability in the North terrace.
                            Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post
                              No Prob. I'm selling for face value (€45?)
                              Thanks CF - It appears he got sorted since i last spoke to him. Appreciate the response in any case

Comment

No prob
                                Will Greenwood

Comment

Working...
                                X