No announcement yet.

The Ticket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not an MRSC member, just a club member...but my club didn't take any tickets for that match.
    \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
    Dalai Lama

Comment

Sold out on Ticketmaster via Irishrugby.ie
      Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

I have one West Tce south. Cork based. PM me if interested.
        Bagáiste ar phriacal an úinéara.

Comment

Originally posted by hezza View Post
          Hi All
          A note of caution here - lad at work bought good tickets thro Ticketmaster (his first Munster match) last week.
          He got a phone call yesterday from ''Mike from Munster Rugby'' telling him there was a mistake with his tickets and that he should tear up the ones he has and that Munster rugby would send him out the correct tickets tomorrow, thurs. He thought it was a bit odd, he has never ordered thro Ticketmaster and had just opened an account with them. Anyone else had this experience? I told him to phone Ticketmaster straightaway
          The Ticketmaster tickets are self printable, as soon as the purchase has been confirmed you hit "print now" and out they pop, they are also emailed to you automatically, that situation sounds dodgy to be honest.
          "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Anyone with a spare East terrace please?

Comment

Anyone with 2 West terrace/West stand tickets , tks

Comment

Originally posted by Call999 View Post
                Anyone with a spare East terrace please?
                Sold
                Last edited by shezer; 23-October-2014, 13:38.

Comment

Clear your inbox :) I can't reply

Comment

Originally posted by shezer View Post
                    Yes.for free.East terrace North. Cork based
                    I've sent you a pm shezer. If that ticket is still available I'd be happy take it.
                    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Cleared! :D
                      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Poncho View Post
                        I have a spare ticket for the East Stand Category 1, PM me if interested.
                        Bump!

Comment

I have 2 West Stand Tickets @ €40 each - seated together for tomorrow night - please message me if interested. Available for collection in Cork City area.

Comment

Due to late, late situation which compels me to be in Dublin tomorrow night I have 2 East Stand season tickets available free of charge!!! to anyone who can collect in Limerick city Friday pm between 2 and 4 pm - just want to be sure that someone goes and cheers like mad in my stead.

Comment

PM me if interested

Comment

Originally posted by isola ciarrai View Post
                                PM me if interested
                                Hi Lowloader, did you get my PM to you. Tickets are yours. Gave mobile number in PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X