No announcement yet.

The Ticket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a ticket for the North Terrace East on Saturday for free for anyone who wants to collect it in Cork :) It's probably too late to post

Comment

Looking for two tickets for the Leinster game. Can collect in Dublin
      To not give it everything, is to sacrifice the gift.

Comment

Dear Member,

All Full and Associate Members who applied for a ticket for the Heineken Cup Quarter Final have now been allocated a ticket. A limited number of tickets remain following these sales and the lottery.

These tickets are now being offered to ALL FULL MEMBERS on a first come first serve basis. Members may purchase 1 ticket each from this sale (subject to availability).

Details are as follows;

Sale will commence tomorrow Tuesday 25th March at 2pm.

Tickets will remain on sale until sold out.

If you purchase a ticket in this sale it cannot be swopped for a ticket in another location in the stadium.

Please note that there is a limited number of tickets available in this sale so we expect them to sell out quickly.

To Purchase;

Log into your MRSC account, enter your membership details and click on the Purchase Tickets tab. The sale will not commence until 2pm tomorrow.
        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
          Dear Member,

All Full and Associate Members who applied for a ticket for the Heineken Cup Quarter Final have now been allocated a ticket. A limited number of tickets remain following these sales and the lottery.

These tickets are now being offered to ALL FULL MEMBERS on a first come first serve basis. Members may purchase 1 ticket each from this sale (subject to availability).

Details are as follows;

Sale will commence tomorrow Tuesday 25th March at 2pm.

Tickets will remain on sale until sold out.

If you purchase a ticket in this sale it cannot be swopped for a ticket in another location in the stadium.

Please note that there is a limited number of tickets available in this sale so we expect them to sell out quickly.

To Purchase;

Log into your MRSC account, enter your membership details and click on the Purchase Tickets tab. The sale will not commence until 2pm tomorrow.
          That is an absolute disgrace. People who bought season tickets through ticketmaster like myself are being completely shafted.

Comment

Originally posted by shezer View Post
            That is an absolute disgrace. People who bought season tickets through ticketmaster like myself are being completely shafted.
            How?

Comment

How???
              A season ticket holder who has prepaid at the start of the season doesn't get a chance to buy a ticket for a big game.It's absolutely ridiculous. They have paid money for every game in the season, while an associate member can rock up after paying 50-60quid or full member for 100quid(not sure of the amount) for the year. Full members and associate members have already had a chance to purchase tickets. What is the incentive to get season tickets off ticketmaster??? This season it ended up being cheaper buying tickets in 3-4 match packs than it was to be a season ticket holder.

Comment

How???
                A season ticket holder who has prepaid at the start of the season doesn't get a chance to buy a ticket for a big game.It's absolutely ridiculous. They have paid money for every game in the season, while an associate member can rock up after paying 50-60quid or full member for 100quid(not sure of the amount) for the year. Full members and associate members have already had a chance to purchase tickets. What is the incentive to get season tickets off ticketmaster??? This season it ended up being cheaper buying tickets in 3-4 match packs than it was to be a season ticket holder.
                That's exactly why the mrsc was formed and why its management and committees have worked over the years to secure these allocations for its members. These tickets are secured by the mrsc for mrsc members, so why would the mrsc go and give them directly to the public now when some full members , who must purchase season tickets also , can be rewarded for their loyalty to mrsc?...

Comment

Originally posted by Burgers View Post
                  That's exactly why the mrsc was formed and why its management and committees have worked over the years to secure these allocations for its members. These tickets are secured by the mrsc for mrsc members, so why would the mrsc go and give them directly to the public now when some full members , who must purchase season tickets also , can be rewarded for their loyalty to mrsc?...
                  If we are to separate the MRSC from the club then it is the club who has shafted season ticket holders(ticketmaster). So far, not one ticket was set aside for people who purchased season tickets through ticketmaster.

Comment

If we are to separate the MRSC from the club then it is the club who has shafted season ticket holders(ticketmaster). So far, not one ticket was set aside for people who purchased season tickets through ticketmaster.
                    That has always been the case though so there really is no surprise there to be fair.

Comment

That has always been the case though so there really is no surprise there to be fair.
                      Still not right that some tickets aren't set aside by the club for ST holders(ticketmaster). Something that should be looked at.

Comment

Still not right that some tickets aren't set aside by the club for ST holders(ticketmaster). Something that should be looked at.
                        I don't disagree with that at all, however, historically the Clubs of Munster, MRSC , MAR, Sponsors and ERC have to be allocated a certain percentage of the capacity, so unless visiting clubs return a lot or the groups mentioned above reduce their allocations, then that won't be possible, none of the above groups are going to be willing to reduce allocations as they all have their own groups interests to look after. So realisticly it's down to extra's becoming available from somewhere else at the last minute I would think.

My own opinion is that there should be no public season ticket sale and it should all be done via club members or mrsc.

Comment

I don't disagree with that at all, however, historically the Clubs of Munster, MRSC , MAR, Sponsors and ERC have to be allocated a certain percentage of the capacity, so unless visiting clubs return a lot or the groups mentioned above reduce their allocations, then that won't be possible, none of the above groups are going to be willing to reduce allocations as they all have their own groups interests to look after. So realisticly it's down to extra's becoming available from somewhere else at the last minute I would think.

My own opinion is that there should be no public season ticket sale and it should all be done via club members or mrsc.
                          I agree. New supporters need to be kept. Not segregated. Attendances have been poor enough for some games this season.

Comment

It seems harsh all the same, but you hve to see it is not the MRSC's fault or any Junior or Senior Club. They are all looking after their own members, it's what the are elected to do.
                            I would be contacting those in Munster Rugby or Ticketmaster, to find out why you are not entitled to a ticket.
                            Maybe you should join the MRSC, when it is open next month?

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                              It seems harsh all the same, but you hve to see it is not the MRSC's fault or any Junior or Senior Club. They are all looking after their own members, it's what the are elected to do.
                              I would be contacting those in Munster Rugby or Ticketmaster, to find out why you are not entitled to a ticket.
                              Maybe you should join the MRSC, when it is open next month?
                              :o I'm an associate member.....but the thought of getting a ticket through a lottery galled me. I contacted the ticketmaster contact already and received the following reply

Further onsale details for the Munster v Toulouse game have not been confirmed to us. Please see www.Munsterrugby.ie for more information.

Kind Regards,

Comment

Munster Rugby are delighted to give you the opportunity to purchase tickets for the upcoming Heineken Cup Quarter Final on April 5th vs Toulouse.
                                You are entitled to purchase 1 Cat A ticket(s). To purchase the ticket(s) please log in at the website below using your account number (*****) and your password. If you do not know your password, please click on the forgot your password link on the site and a temporary password will be emailed to you. Once logged in, please click on the ‘Buy Tickets’ link and then select the Toulouse Cat A Stand event.
                                You have until 5pm on Friday March 28th to purchase your ticket(s).
                                Any tickets purchased will be posted to you.
                                Regards
                                Ticketmaster
                                On behalf of Munster Rugby

Comment

Working...
                                X