Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dumptruck View Post
    Bombard him.
    Mobile number 087 7067410 should be easily checked in various databases, just in case

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post
      Mobile number 087 7067410 should be easily checked in various databases, just in case
      Has been and aint showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post
        A quick google shows it up for car/van sales on Done deal, in one ad on the site there's a 2nd number and name associated with the ad.

Comment

Gotta love the spelling of Harleyquins
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

if you're not in you can't win... competition for 2 tickets to the qtr final here: http://rugbysquad.co.uk/i/86/09/03/0...cup-qf-tickets Answer is Nick Evans...Zebo & Downey made their round 6 team from Munster.
            www.WestTerraceView.wordpress.com

Comment

2 tickets if available for next week

Comment

Ticket available for Quins Away on Sunday, North Stand, block GC, Limerick Area
                Just another passenger on the gravy train

Comment

Originally posted by Shannonred View Post
                  Ticket available for Quins Away on Sunday, North Stand, block GC, Limerick Area
                  PM sent
                  "Why am I so rubbish at life?" Quote from a Saints fan in Shannon Airport 11/04/2010

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day...Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life :-)

Comment

Ticket available for next week, 45 euros. Its a touchline ticket, that's all I know at the minute. The 1 catch is you must be able collect it in Kilmallock on Tuesday or Wednesday between 1 and 2 O clock...

*gone
                    Last edited by harbour man; 1st-April-2013, 17:03.

Comment

Originally posted by harbour man View Post
                      Ticket available for next week, 45 euros. Its a touchline ticket, that's all I know at the minute. The 1 catch is you must be able collect it in Kilmallock on Tuesday or Wednesday between 1 and 2 O clock...
                      PM sent

Comment

If any more come spare please PM me

Comment

Managed to get 1 ticket but need a 2nd one as I'm travelling with my 12 year old son for his birthday, PM me if anyone has one available.

Comment

Hi has anyone got two tickets for the match Heineken cup quarter final this week ??

Comment

Originally posted by harbour man View Post
                              do you still have the tickets ?

Comment

Competition on MR site for, flight, hotel and match tickets for two.

Best of Luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X