The Ticket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All

friends can't make Leinster v Munster match or Racing away match so have spare tickets if anyone interested

Aviva - 2 tickets - L20 - €35 each (face value)
    Stade de France - 3 tickets - behind goal first tier (have tickets but forgot to look at exact location before leaving for work) - €5 each

Ennis/ Limerick pickup

Comment

Hi, heading to cardiff for match on the 2 of november in the cardiff arms park, is any body else going and if so where in the stadium would Munster supporters sit.
      Thanks.

Comment

http://www.mrsc.ie/News_Detail.aspx?rowid=66908

MUNSTER -V- SARACENS, Heineken Cup, Thomond Park, Saturday 8th December at 6pm

All Full & Associate Members can now purchase up to 4 tickets each for the Munster v Saracens match on December 8th. Tickets are available on a first come first serve basis.

Tickets are Category A, Category B or terrace and are priced as follows;

Category A Seated : €50
        Category B Seated : €40
        Terrace Standing : €30

A standard transaction fee of €2.50 will apply and all tickets will be posted.

We do not expect at this stage to have any junior tickets available for this match.

To purchase;

- Enter your Membership ID number and password at top right hand corner of page.
        - Click Tickets

Comment

Peeps, I have two north terrace tickets for the HEC game Munster vs. Saracens on 08/12/2012 @ 18.00 for sale. Face Value €30 each... PM/txt etc... if you're interested

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

The Ticket Thread

Hi

Bought 2 stand tickets from mrsc for Saracens game (thomond)

Just wondering when are tickets usually posted out

Comment

Hi,

I have two upper tier tickets for the game v Argentina for the 24th. I'd like to swap them for lower tier tickets-other half can't stand heights.
              Pm me if interested.B
              \"Does he attract trouble? Put it like this, if total and utter trouble was thunder and lightning, he\'d be on top of the highest mountain in a thunderstorm, wearing wet copper armour shouting \'all Gods are b*****ds\'\"

Comment

The Ticket Thread

Originally posted by munstermoll View Post
                Peeps, I have two north terrace tickets for the HEC game Munster vs. Saracens on 08/12/2012 @ 18.00 for sale. Face Value €30 each... PM/txt etc... if you're interested
                These are gone
                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

http://www.mrsc.ie/News_Detail.aspx?rowid=67434

Ticket News

MUNSTER –V- RACING METRO, Heineken Cup, Thomond Park, weekend of 18/19/20 January

All Full and Associate members can now purchase up to 4 tickets each for this match.

Tickets are priced as follows:

Category A Seated : €50
                  Category B Seated : €40
                  Terrace Standing : €30

A standard transaction fee of €2.50 will apply and all tickets will be posted.

Comment

Folks,
                    I promised the Dad I'd bring Him to the Sarries game on the 8th and the Deadsite only has terrace still available so Anyone with two spare stand tickets for sale They'd be getting Me out of a hole bigtime.Call 0872864998 please,Limerick area?.
                    Thks.

Comment

Re: The Ticket Thread

You might want to remove your number and ask for PMs.
                      Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Just looking for some advice on ordering tickets via Munster online ticketing system. I want to get 5/6 East terrace tickets for Ulster game - they are showing as seat numbers for each. I presume there is a reason for this but these are terrace tickets, correct? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BiggusDiccus View Post
                          Just looking for some advice on ordering tickets via Munster online ticketing system. I want to get 5/6 East terrace tickets for Ulster game - they are showing as seat numbers for each. I presume there is a reason for this but these are terrace tickets, correct? Thanks
                          correct

Comment

Originally posted by GEORGETHEBEST View Post
                            correct
                            Thanking you

Comment

Virginal poster on this site. Hi all. Have registered as I have bought 2 tickets for the Ulster game on 29th as xmas pres for my Da - was gonna bring him and do a bita bonding - and now realise that we will be nowhere near Limerick that day (in fact down in deepest Kerry - got my days mixed up. Need to sell. Face value is €40 each for 2 East Stand (208) tickets. Anyone interested? Willing to go with nearest offer if needs be. Cheers

Comment

Anyone selling stand tickets for Racing Metro home game on Sunday week? Looking for 1 maybe 2.
                                I know there are some on Ticketmaster at moment but I'm hoping to get something better.
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X