Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ticket Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by cronin_j View Post
    I got money subtracted from my account, does that mean I won one? I didn't get an email to say I did
    Have you logged into mrsc.ie and checked your order history?

    Comment


      Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
      Have you logged into mrsc.ie and checked your order history?
      Good idea.

      Comment


        Anybody have any sources for the Melbourne Lions Test? I have one but need one more! I'm living in Melbourne but I'm not very well connected with rugby lads here. Any leads would be very much appreciated!
        Last edited by daveyreidy; 1st-March-2013, 10:19.

        Comment


          Hi anyone have any chance of 2 tickets for Munster V Harlequins Quarter Final no joy in the UK trying to get tickets

          Comment


            I suppose that going over on spec to the Stoop in the hope of a ticket from someone over there is worth a try. Never come accross a game when there was not much smell of tickets. I think will give it a rattle as these type of games are the ones where Munster seem to pull their socks up in.

            Comment


              Is it not time for one of the mods to open up a ticket thread for this game?

              Comment


                Hi - anyone got 1 spare ticket for the game this Saturday? Cheers

                Comment


                  Im starting to wonder did the clubs even get tickets. Its like the tickets are gone missing.....

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by djfitz08 View Post
                    Im starting to wonder did the clubs even get tickets. Its like the tickets are gone missing.....
                    Possibly right !! Sold to Corporates...........

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by djfitz08 View Post
                      Im starting to wonder did the clubs even get tickets. Its like the tickets are gone missing.....
                      closing date for club applications was 28th February,still waiting to hear outcome of application...
                      To Dare Is To Do!!

                      Comment


                        Folks, new to the site but have always enjoyed checking it out in the past. As this is the only thread currently dealing with the Harlequins Q-final game I thought I might try for some advise from the vast army of Munsterfans all over the world.
                        The problem is that myself and three other Munster supporters are going to be in Charlotte North Carolina for the game.
                        Any suggestions for a place that we might get to see the match ?

                        Comment


                          there are usually"ways" of getting it on the internet by streaming if you have access over there. check back about an hour or half hour before game and somebody would probably pm you one of the "ways"

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by forkhandles View Post
                            Folks, new to the site but have always enjoyed checking it out in the past. As this is the only thread currently dealing with the Harlequins Q-final game I thought I might try for some advise from the vast army of Munsterfans all over the world.
                            The problem is that myself and three other Munster supporters are going to be in Charlotte North Carolina for the game.
                            Any suggestions for a place that we might get to see the match ?
                            Try Connolly's on fifth..they should have it. Head over to the Gin Mill then for a few beers and ask for one of their regulars Jim Travers from Rossport Co.Mayo he'l gladly show ye round the place

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Beerbaron View Post
                              Try Connolly's on fifth..they should have it. Head over to the Gin Mill then for a few beers and ask for one of their regulars Jim Travers from Rossport Co.Mayo he'l gladly show ye round the place
                              Thanks, Beerbaron Given the time difference do you think Connollys will be open so early in the morning, if so it sounds just rght.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by forkhandles View Post
                                Thanks, Beerbaron Given the time difference do you think Connollys will be open so early in the morning, if so it sounds just rght.
                                Know they've shown matches before both Munster and Gaa..Cant remember times of the Munster matches but know thee Gaa ones would have been 3 o clock throw ins,all irelands, simi etc.. so I'd say there a good chance. Just drop them an email..never know they might make sure they have it if they know yer coming. Il drop Jim a message and see what he says as well for you

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X