No announcement yet.

The Ticket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spare ticket for tomorrow. East Terrace - North.
    ​​​​​Let me know if anyone wants it.

Comment

I've a spare ticket for the Sarries match West stand. PM me if interested.

Comment

Two West Stand tickets available due to colds! Section 217 Rows E & W. Face value - PM if interested.

Comment

2 tickets for East stand section 206. €40 each.
          I'll be at the game too so can meet pre-game.
          Pm me.

Comment

A long shot but here goes. We have 2 east terrace central tickets which we would like to swap for two stand tickets due to partner not being able to stand comfortably for a period of time (blame it on a drink related incident last night). Of course will pay cash difference......

Comment

Edit. Ticket gone
              Last edited by Salty Dog; 7-December-2019, 12:49.

Comment

Bit of a hiccup - our car has died en route to the game. Stuck on the hard shoulder of the M7 near Monasterevin and waiting for recovery. If the car can't be fixed on the roadside, there will be two Cat A stand tickets going begging! PM me if interested and it should be possible to transfer/email them. Probably won't know till around 3.30 if they're definitely available as for the time being there's still the possibility we might make it.
                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                  Bit of a hiccup - our car has died en route to the game. Stuck on the hard shoulder of the M7 near Monasterevin and waiting for recovery. If the car can't be fixed on the roadside, there will be two Cat A stand tickets going begging! PM me if interested and it should be possible to transfer/email them. Probably won't know till around 3.30 if they're definitely available as for the time being there's still the possibility we might make it.
                  pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                    Would a lift suit you? I know a couple of guys based in Dublin travelling down. Not sure where they are on the road though, plus you may not want to leave the car either unless it’s getting towed
                    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Cheers buddy, replied to your text. AA here now, but he's looking puzzled ...
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Anone else near Monasterevin at the moment who could give Mr Chips a lift to the match? ?

C'mon Munsterfans...
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

Tickets are no longer available. He got us going again! We'll be late but we'll be there!!
                          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Brilliant!

Comment

Looking for 2 or 3 tickets for the Sarries away match. Flights and accomodation booked. Please PM me if you have even 1 to spare.Thanks.

Comment

Hi RB,
                                I know someone at work who may have some spares but won't know for certain until wednesday im afraid.
                                I was offered them because he knows I'm a Munster/Saracens fan...........born in N London but my father is a W Cork man so loyalties split for this game
                                Do you have a budget and preference of where you want to sit as even at face value I was quite shocked at the prices to be honest and may well just watch the game in the pub and spend the saved money on a few pints in the warm and dry after Saturdays experience

Comment

Working...
                                X