No announcement yet.

The Ticket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am afraid I can’t make it on Saturday due to work commitments- and have an east stand standing ticket available. And very good guest house accommodation too, €60!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post

West terrace tickets are now €45 (plus booking fee) for the Leinster game, 6 weeks out. €40.50 (plus booking fee) through the MRSC account. I haven't looked for Saturday, but I assume it's the same.Munster are going to lose a lot of punters with through this price gouging,
      I can't see availability for these now? Anyone got any ideas how to buy West Terrace tickets for Munster v Leinster? (I've just emailed Munster Rugby also).
      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Pretty steep prices if as rumoured on here that the 'Internationals' on both sides will not be allowed to play. This year (last season) it was a brilliant encounter - and we beat their full team, it will be a shame if for a game of this importance (& pre-sold out!) we don't get to witness the first choice players participating. Hopefully, the rumour is not true?

Comment

I have 2 West Stand tickets for the game on Saturday for sale €30 each if anyone is looking for them..section 213 row D

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post

I can't see availability for these now? Anyone got any ideas how to buy West Terrace tickets for Munster v Leinster? (I've just emailed Munster Rugby also).
            Near to sold out i'd say, if not, were only individual stand tickets last week, maybe some more released soon as i'd say they keep the extra seating in front of the North & south terraces they're putting in for the Sarries game
            Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Sorry if this is the wrong section longtime lurker here.

I'm trying to book two tickets for the Munster vs. Leinster game this December and i'm having trouble with Ticketmaster. Do they honestly expect me to hand over €100 without letting me pick the seats ? I know this is a bit of a first world problem but my Dad has had his hip replaced so we can't get seats too far up the stand.

The ticket office at Limerick was no help they kept me on hold for 15 minutes and then just hung up on me because it turned 5.00 O'Clock.

Rant over
              Fides et Robur

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsground View Post
                Sorry if this is the wrong section longtime lurker here.

I'm trying to book two tickets for the Munster vs. Leinster game this December and i'm having trouble with Ticketmaster. Do they honestly expect me to hand over €100 without letting me pick the seats ? I know this is a bit of a first world problem but my Dad has had his hip replaced so we can't get seats too far up the stand.

The ticket office at Limerick was no help they kept me on hold for 15 minutes and then just hung up on me because it turned 5.00 O'Clock.

Rant over
                A pair of East or West Terrace tickets, if there are any available, would cost you €100 on Ticketmaster.

You would be doing very well to get any pair of stand tickets at this stage.

You might be better off keeping an eye on here as a few tickets always become available.

Comment

Originally posted by coolroe View Post
                  I have 2 West Stand tickets for the game on Saturday for sale €30 each if anyone is looking for them..section 213 row D
                  Have you still them ?

Comment

Anyone got 1 or 2 tickets for East Terrace North for Saturday?

Gave my stand tickets to someone else so looking to join another group I know in East Terrace North.

Comment

Originally posted by Stamanatic View Post

Gave my stand tickets to someone else so looking to join another group I know in East Terrace North.
                      I may have one Stamantic. Will know for sure tomorrow
                      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Stamanatic View Post

East terrace tickets are still available here https://www.ticketmaster.ie/heineken...005716A84F900B
                        They do not say if they are North or South though
                        Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Hi all. Looking for 2x tickets for the Saracens away game. If anyone has any leads, please let me know!
                          What about it....i'll tell ya what.

Shabba.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
                            For those of you searching for tickets for the Saracens away game in Allianz Park on 14 December it may be worth keeping an eye on the Saracens ticket exchange which is operating for this game.

resale.saracens.com

Comment

I have a spare ticket for Saturday's match against Sarries - its for the West Stand, section 215. €35
                              Last edited by zachler; 5th-December-2019, 12:52. Reason: Included ticket price

Comment

France play Ireland in the 6 Nations at 9.00 pm on 14th March 2020 in the Stade de France.

Tickets are now on sale on Francebillet etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X