No announcement yet.

The Ticket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glitches on MRSC ticket portal. I log on to my MRSC account to buy tickets and whatever match I click on it says none available. When I enter the paid members promo code it just says invalid code. It is the code given to me by the office for access to tickets for all matches. Anyone else with same issues? I find the whole process very clumsy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeiseFan View Post
      Glitches on MRSC ticket portal. I log on to my MRSC account to buy tickets and whatever match I click on it says none available. When I enter the paid members promo code it just says invalid code. It is the code given to me by the office for access to tickets for all matches. Anyone else with same issues? I find the whole process very clumsy.
      Just tried mine and its working fine

Comment

I couldn’t get a ticket via the site similar to yourself. I picked up the ticket for my young fella on the regular Ticketgouger site instead in case they sold out. East Terrace cost me 38 euros incl their fee
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

We're planning our first ever trip to Treviso for the game in March, so I'm looking for advice from those who've been before. I don't speak Italian so I've selected the English language version on the Benetton site, but when it comes to buying tickets not everything is translated. It appears that there's a discount for buying tickets for women ("donna") - have I understood that correctly? Also, at the moment it looks like plenty of tickets for the west stand are available, which might make sense for an evening game in late March so we don't end up with the sun in our eyes. However is there any particular area where Munster supporters tend to congregate?
          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Lovely spot, spend a day in venice. Pick up some presents at the markets or benetton store.
            Unless its changed the stand is concrete and all the locals bring cushions / cardboard to sit on. It gets very cold otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you putting in the correct code? The promo code is 'MRSC' for full members or 'ASSOCIATE' for associate members. The matches won't appear until you enter the code. Which TBH is a bit stupid seeing as you have to log in as an MRSC member anyway to even access the ticket portal.

Comment

I've just picked up a ticket for the West Terrace on Ticketmaster. 45 euro and 49.50 including fees! Wtf happened?

Comment

for starters, It's probably a West Stand ticket, & not terrace. Add in the usual TM price gouging = €50.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                    We're planning our first ever trip to Treviso for the game in March, so I'm looking for advice from those who've been before. I don't speak Italian so I've selected the English language version on the Benetton site, but when it comes to buying tickets not everything is translated. It appears that there's a discount for buying tickets for women ("donna") - have I understood that correctly? Also, at the moment it looks like plenty of tickets for the west stand are available, which might make sense for an evening game in late March so we don't end up with the sun in our eyes. However is there any particular area where Munster supporters tend to congregate?
                    Coolest pace Ive been

Comment

Originally posted by ick View Post
                      for starters, It's probably a West Stand ticket, & not terrace. Add in the usual TM price gouging = €50.
                      Tis no stand ticket, see the link. I've been buying these for the last few years for 30 for cup games. 50% increase on last years price seems steep. Looks like they might have introduced tiered pricing depending on qty sold? Kick in the stones for those of us who don't know if they can definitely attend until the week of the game.

http://imgur.com/gallery/CrVmrk7

Comment

Originally posted by ick View Post
                        West terrace tickets are now €45 (plus booking fee) for the Leinster game, 6 weeks out. €40.50 (plus booking fee) through the MRSC account. I haven't looked for Saturday, but I assume it's the same.Munster are going to lose a lot of punters with through this price gouging,
                        Last edited by Wallyman; 21st-November-2019, 12:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Unclemofo View Post

Tis no stand ticket, see the link. I've been buying these for the last few years for 30 for cup games. 50% increase on last years price seems steep. Looks like they might have introduced tiered pricing depending on qty sold? Kick in the stones for those of us who don't know if they can definitely attend until the week of the game.

http://imgur.com/gallery/CrVmrk7
                          I second that, and have to travel from Kerry too to boot, makes for a very expensive day out!! most tickets for the stand are 75 plus fees.... it will really put people off

Comment

IIRC they announced a while back that they would introduce dynamic pricing, i.e. tickets would get dearer in the week or so before a big game ...
                            Yup, take a look at this page from as far back as 2015 - https://www.mrsc.ie/2015/03/19/infor...ng-for-201516/
                            Dynamic pricing has seen the cost of match tickets rising with demand for each game. An individual who purchased a Cat A/Cat 1 ticket in the lead up to the 3 European Cup and Leinster games would have paid €;343.80 for their tickets purchased online, in contrast to this an MRSC member with a Cat A/Cat 1 Season Ticket for Thomond Park paid €;350 for all 10 games in the stadium this season.
                            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

What bright spark came up with this tiered pricing idea was introduced with very little comms too. Its poor form and don't think it will end well if continued

Comment

When I do a search for "mrsc dynamic pricing", the first four results are announcements from MRSC about the introduction or ongoing use of dynamic pricing. I'm not saying I love the idea, as I've been in the same position of only finding out a few days beforehand that I could attend a game, but I do understand the logic behind encouraging people to buy tickets as early as possible, especially in the aftermath of (many spurious) complaints about poor attendance at games. This is from one of the membership renewal announcements back in May 2014 -

Munster Rugby will be moving to a Dynamic Pricing Structure. Ticket prices for individual matches may start lower than this season but will rise depending on demand. Season tickets will always be of better value than the starting point for each individual game and significantly better value when demand for individual games is high.
                                EDIT - just had a look there and before the booking fee but with the membership discount code, adult price tickets are available for the North & South terraces for €18, junior ones for €9. There are also a couple of seated tickets high up in section 202 of the East Stand for €49.50 each plus booking fee, roughly in line with the 5m, as well as a few other stand tickets at lower levels priced at €67.50. There's even one at that price in the West Stand, section 218 Row V, which wouldn't be too high up and is around the 22.

PS has the northern end of the West Terrace always been labelled "West Terrance"?
                                Attached Files
                                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                                X