The Ticket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post

Im looking for tickets also.... i think the reason they're so hard to get is because allianz park has reduced capacity this season due to them upgrading one of the stands.Think capacity is 10K
    West stand Is closed at Barnet Copthall. Capacity of 8500 this season.
    english by birth

Comment

Have a good stand ticket for Saturday’s game spare if anyone is looking

Comment

I still have two tickets for racing game, west terrace north. PM me if interested. Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
          Have a good stand ticket for Saturday’s game spare if anyone is looking
          Hi Lawrence, can you PM me details of the stand ticket you have available for the Racing game please? Thanks, John

Comment

Hi all, has anybody got two stand tickets east or west for Saturday together if possible?? cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BiggusDiccus View Post

Hi Lawrence, can you PM me details of the stand ticket you have available for the Racing game please? Thanks, John
              Sorry it’s gone.

Comment

Hi. Has anyone got access to tickets for The Saracens game in London. A few of us heading over next month. Trying to get our hands on a few. Thanks.

Comment

This is an odd one, myself & the Mrs usually go to games together but as we're expecting a baby in February the cold of the stadium wouldn't be ideal for her in December for the Leinster game, does anyone know if you can buy individual tickets to the corporate boxes as we're just looking for 2? Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post
                    This is an odd one, myself & the Mrs usually go to games together but as we're expecting a baby in February the cold of the stadium wouldn't be ideal for her in December for the Leinster game, does anyone know if you can buy individual tickets to the corporate boxes as we're just looking for 2? Cheers
                    They may have some groups with a spare space or two. Worth giving corporate bookings a shout.

Suggest you contact Craig Power
                    Email: craigpower@munsterrugby.ie
                    Tel: +353 85 2540516
                    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

They may have some groups with a spare space or two. Worth giving corporate bookings a shout.

Suggest you contact Craig Power
                      Email: craigpower@munsterrugby.ie
                      Tel: +353 85 2540516
                      Ah thanks a lot for that! Will do.

Comment

Looking for two tickets for Saracens away. Can arrange pick up in Ireland or UK...

Comment

A quick one. I'm trying to buy an additional ticket for Saturday. But when I try buy through MRSC it asks for a promo code. Where or when would I have got this code. It's for North Terrace so I know it's not sold out yet

Comment

PM sent.
                            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterBakery View Post
                              A quick one. I'm trying to buy an additional ticket for Saturday. But when I try buy through MRSC it asks for a promo code. Where or when would I have got this code. It's for North Terrace so I know it's not sold out yet
                              MRSC gets 10% off
                              Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Anyone else having trouble logging into the MRSC website? Its just hanging for me once I click on 'Sign In'

Comment

Working...
                                X