X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Late try View Post

Main Stand.

It’s a great trip to make.
    Main stand it is! Yeah, used Treviso as a base for Venice a couple of years back. Made a promise to come back for a Munster game. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Have 2 stand tickets for this weekends game at Independent Park against Ospreys. Am overseas unfortunately.
      40 euro for them both. Is part of a season ticket so can transfer or send via email......
      PM please
      Last edited by Greenkiwi; 25th-October-2019, 12:12.

Comment

Originally posted by motastic View Post
        Hello All,
        A recent Ryanair sale afforded me a chance to bring the missus and the young fella to Treviso on a Spring trip to Watch the Munster play there. I've been waiting a few years for Munster to be drawn in the same group as Benetton! Before I made a purchase, I was wondering if any of you guys had a recommendation of the best place in the stadium to view the game? The ticket prices are VERY reasonable so price isn't really a factor. Thanks in advance for any tips.
        I don't think you will have a problem with where you sit in the main stand - even for HC games it doesn't sell out in my experience. Treviso is a lovely town. There's a very pleasant old centre with plenty good eateries and shops. Try: Hosteria Due Torri for a meal. My tip is: DON'T go to Venice, spend a relaxed time in Treviso.

And say hello to Keats!

Comment

Originally posted by aupa les rouges View Post

I don't think you will have a problem with where you sit in the main stand - even for HC games it doesn't sell out in my experience. Treviso is a lovely town. There's a very pleasant old centre with plenty good eateries and shops. Try: Hosteria Due Torri for a meal. My tip is: DON'T go to Venice, spend a relaxed time in Treviso.

And say hello to Keats!
          Thank you! Will do! Keatley seems to be enjoying life there, which is great to see.

Comment

Guys does anyone happen to have a saracens away ticket for sale?
            "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
            Will Greenwood

Comment

Have mrsc done the usual lottery for 2020 6N tickets yet? Never been successful yet but still hopeful...

Comment

I have two tickets left for Racing game, west terrace north. PM me if interested. Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by anno12 View Post
                  Have mrsc done the usual lottery for 2020 6N tickets yet? Never been successful yet but still hopeful...
                  Since they’ve not got supporters packs out yet to everyone I very much doubt it, doubt they’ve even got it on their radar..

see OLSC have their lottery up and running though

meanwhile the IRSC seems to have followed the MRSc and fallen off a cliff as well..
                  Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Hi Ladies and Gents. I am looking for 5 tickets to the Sarries away match. Flights and accomodation booked. If anyone knows where i might pick up a ticket or two please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Bullock View Post
                      Hi Ladies and Gents. I am looking for 5 tickets to the Sarries away match. Flights and accomodation booked. If anyone knows where i might pick up a ticket or two please let me know.
                      Im in the same boat looking for 4 at the moment

They will be like trying to find hens teeth id say. Hopefully a few will crop up closer to the time.

Comment

Might as well continue to the trend, I'm in the same boat but only looking for 3 tickets :) Travel booked, so London town either way.
                        Dont need reason, dont need rhyme,
                        Aint nothin I would rather do,
                        Goin down, party time,
                        My friends are gonna be there too

I'm on a Highway to Hell ...

Comment

And to hop on the bandwagon, I'm looking for 2 tickets for Sarries in London. More than slightly surprised they're difficult to get!

Comment

Originally posted by davisc View Post
                            And to hop on the bandwagon, I'm looking for 2 tickets for Sarries in London. More than slightly surprised they're difficult to get!
                            Im looking for tickets also.... i think the reason they're so hard to get is because allianz park has reduced capacity this season due to them upgrading one of the stands.Think capacity is 10K
                            "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
                            Will Greenwood

Comment

I have an extra ticket for Sarries game. Well the MRSC ticket. It cost 42.50 or so it says. If any lad is stuck I can buy it for them

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
                                X