The Ticket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In section 17 for this one, cant wait!

still plenty of seats available this morning all round the ground except a few sold out sections

Comment

Originally posted by reded View Post
      I am aware Sarries are unbeatable. They play test level rugby FFS!!
      However, if, after our defeat in the semifinal, any Munsterfans would like to see Sarries hammer Leinster/Toulouse, please note the following.
      Despite the ERPC website claims that tickets re no longer available for general sale, the nufc website has some.....

https://book.nufc.co.uk/en-GB/shows/...20final/events
      Thanks for link. I just purchased 2. Only ones available are £120 each. The official website is saying they are not available for sale. Approx 400 on sale in Milburn stand at the moment. I would have thought they would be pushing sales now as much as possible as their nightmare from sales point of view would be Saracens Toulouse final

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel Yell View Post

Thanks for link. I just purchased 2. Only ones available are £120 each. The official website is saying they are not available for sale. Approx 400 on sale in Milburn stand at the moment. I would have thought they would be pushing sales now as much as possible as their nightmare from sales point of view would be Saracens Toulouse final
        Ouch! I got a lottery offer, but was too late taking up the option. The ticket prices are steep enough without this lousy controlled release of better seats (Edinburgh did the same thing). If the
        money was staying in the game it would still be irritating, but profiteering by people who don’t care about our game any more than a car show or Beyoncé concert, really pi&&es me off.

Comment

Am I foolish to think that tickets will become available via MRSC if other hopeful teams fail to make the final?

Comment

A lot of the areas on the NUFC website are listed as "Area Locked"

Presumably these are the tickets being held over for the competing clubs.

Comment

That is how it looked to me too Piquet, thanks. Between trips to Exeter, Edinburgh and now Coventry it is a pricy enough year so far, plus not wanting to tempt fate.

Comment

I expect there'll be a Supporters' Club Lottery for tickets if and when.

Comment

Originally posted by untilyouhearthatbell View Post
                  Has anybody been able to download or print off semi final tickets yet? I just have my confirmation email but can't actually access tickets.
                  Same as others, got an email with attached PDF with tickets.

Mrs Kerrydec cant make it so Ive a spare ticket - it was herself that booked it but i believe its on the 22, Row C.

Also have a twin room booked (now just myself) from Fri night - Sun just outside Coventry - Britannia Coventry Hill Hotel - if anyone looking to share. No axe murderers need apply (Unless they're Munster Fans). PM If interested
                  Thanks
                  "There is no try - there is only DO"
                  YODA - Grand master of the Jedi Council

Comment

Originally posted by kerrydec View Post

Also have a twin room booked (now just myself) from Fri night - Sun just outside Coventry - Britannia Coventry Hill Hotel - if anyone looking to share. No axe murderers need apply (Unless they're Munster Fans). PM If interested
                    Thanks
                    Just a warning Dec...it's sh!te hotel the Britannia chain are known for it, breakfast is rubbish too and you are captive out of town. But if your on your own maybe OK...you have been warned.

Comment

Thanks KPB, appreciate the warning. just went onto Trip Advisor - you went kidding. Reviews seriously bad!! Also have a nice double reserved in St Andrews Homestay in Allesey, a few miles outside Coventry. Room only, but methinks it might be the best option

If we meet in Coventry ill buy you a pint - Ill be the one with the big red cowboy hat

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by kerrydec View Post

Thanks KPB, appreciate the warning. just went onto Trip Advisor - you went kidding. Reviews seriously bad!! Also have a nice double reserved in St Andrews Homestay in Allesey, a few miles outside Coventry. Room only, but methinks it might be the best option

If we meet in Coventry ill buy you a pint - Ill be the one with the big red cowboy hat

[/QUOTE]
                        Oh ****e.... there are four of us booked in there

Comment

just looking at accomodation in the Coventry area for next weekend, the alternate place Ive decided to use - Thanks to a well timed warning from KPB1873 - St Andrews Homestay still appears to have vacancies. They appear to be small apartments with private bathroom, kitchenette - only €91 for a double room for 2 nights!! Room only but looks pretty good and good reviews. About 10k from the Ricoh

Comment

Call999,

if youve free cancellation - good time to change!!

Comment

I've one ticket for the Connacht game to pass on free of charge, courtesy of frombrittany. West terrace south - can be emailed or I can hand it over in person on Saturday.
                              EDIT - gone.
                              Last edited by mr chips; 25th-April-2019, 18:55.
                              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

A friend is hunting for one or two East Terrace North if anyone has a spare? SORTED. Thanks.
                                Last edited by aupa les rouges; 27th-April-2019, 12:45.

Comment

Working...
                                X