The Ticket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ephileth View Post
    By the way for a good laugh visit: http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/r...m?107,16549657
    They are absolutely freaking out fearing we find a way to buy out their allocation
    Yeah saw it earlier. Very funny. They suspect a new poster is an undercover munster fan trying to get a link to their allocation. I'm sure they don't have much to worry about. All 10 of their fans will be able to get a ticket no problem.
    "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
    Will Greenwood

Comment

By the way for a good laugh visit: http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/r...m?107,16549657
      They are absolutely freaking out fearing we find a way to buy out their allocation
      there a paranoid bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post

Yeah saw it earlier. Very funny. They suspect a new poster is an undercover munster fan trying to get a link to their allocation. I'm sure they don't have much to worry about. All 10 of their fans will be able to get a ticket no problem.
        I wonder how many of them will be looking to offload tickets after panic buying them in bulk.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post

The travel problems they are complaining about is not having a direct train to Coventry from London- have to use a bus for part of the journey. Honestly. I wish their team was as soft as their fans.

Comment

Got my 'successful in the lottery' email, where are people going for seat-wise?
            Side stands pretty much sold out
            Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Got my 'successful in the lottery' email, where are people going for seat-wise?
              Side stands pretty much sold out
              Yes, not great options.

Comment

Went for behind the posts block 8 row W. Will not be the best view so counting on you all to join and make it a great atmosphere!
                GWAN
                Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

I am aware Sarries are unbeatable. They play test level rugby FFS!!
                  However, if, after our defeat in the semifinal, any Munsterfans would like to see Sarries hammer Leinster/Toulouse, please note the following.
                  Despite the ERPC website claims that tickets re no longer available for general sale, the nufc website has some.....

https://book.nufc.co.uk/en-GB/shows/...20final/events

Comment

Originally posted by reded View Post
                    I am aware Sarries are unbeatable. They play test level rugby FFS!!
                    However, if, after our defeat in the semifinal, any Munsterfans would like to see Sarries hammer Leinster/Toulouse, please note the following.
                    Despite the ERPC website claims that tickets re no longer available for general sale, the nufc website has some.....

https://book.nufc.co.uk/en-GB/shows/...20final/events
                    That links to Challenge Cup Final.

Comment

Has anybody been able to download or print off semi final tickets yet? I just have my confirmation email but can't actually access tickets.
                      and my home, my home is there.

Comment

Originally posted by Late try View Post

That links to Challenge Cup Final.
                        Click on more then select rugby from the drop down list, then click on finals, think they still have them

Comment

Originally posted by untilyouhearthatbell View Post
                          Has anybody been able to download or print off semi final tickets yet? I just have my confirmation email but can't actually access tickets.
                          Received a separate email yesterday with pdf to print off tickets maybe check spam

Comment

Originally posted by michael400 View Post

Received a separate email yesterday with pdf to print off tickets maybe check spam
                            Same here. Received a seperate email

Comment

Originally posted by michael400 View Post

Yes, separate email received with PDF. Not great customer experience as they don't actually explain that.

Comment

World cup warm up v England 24.08.19

If anyone has two tickets for the game at Twickenham or knows how to get a hold of any, please let me know!

Comment

Working...
                                X