X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oilean View Post

Did people receive this by email?
    I didnt get anything
    "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
    Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by oilean View Post

Did people receive this by email?
      I didnt get anything
      No.

Comment

Originally posted by Late try View Post

No.
        I seem to get nothing from Munster by email anymore- and I’ve phoned/emailed about it- so THANK YOU for posting.

Comment

Lottery open now

Comment

I'm in, but for some reason when mrs chips signed in just now she only saw the message "No lottery at this time". Hope she can get it sorted.
            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Ticket prices for semi are up on the ricoh website.
              Last edited by Captain Fantastic; 3rd-April-2019, 11:25.
              "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
              Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                I'm in, but for some reason when mrs chips signed in just now she only saw the message "No lottery at this time". Hope she can get it sorted.
                We had that on one of our accounts that was open before noon, and logged out. When we logged in, it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post
                  Ticket prices for semi are up on the ricoh website.
                  That site says:

Wasps Season Members now have priority access to purchase tickets for themselves, friends and family from just £20! Tickets go on general sale at 9am on Tuesday 9 April 2019.

Comment

Anyone already a member who can put up a stadium map with the layout of the various seating categories? I've found a seating plan here for Coventry City football club, but nothing yet that shows Category A, B etc.
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Late try View Post

We had that on one of our accounts that was open before noon, and logged out. When we logged in, it worked.
                      Cheers LT, have passed that on. She tried phoning but started off at 4th in the queue before eventually getting a "the person you are looking for is unavailable right now" message, so hopefully that'll work.
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Will Greenwood

Comment

Just getting an "Invalid File Specified" message there CF.
                          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                            Just getting an "Invalid File Specified" message there CF.
                            Sorry about that Mr Chips. It's showing fine for me
                            Heres the link to the pic
                            https://www.epcrugby.com/2019/04/03/...g-information/
                            Wasps season ticket holders will have the option to get tickets

Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post

Sorry about that Mr Chips. It's showing fine for me
                              Heres the link to the pic
                              https://www.epcrugby.com/2019/04/03/...g-information/
                              Wasps season ticket holders will have the option to get tickets
                              Ah it's just common sense that uninterested spectators have priority and actually get to choose their category etc. over fans from a club actually involved in the game and getting through all kinds of trouble to travel on a disrupted Easter weekend...

I blame the suspicious accents!
                              Last edited by ephileth; 3rd-April-2019, 18:37.
                              Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

By the way for a good laugh visit: http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/r...m?107,16549657
                                They are absolutely freaking out fearing we find a way to buy out their allocation
                                Last edited by ephileth; 3rd-April-2019, 18:55.
                                Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Working...
                                X