No announcement yet.

The Ticket Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still not receiving Red Letter - any chance someone could post the details? Thanks
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

PM on its way WL ...
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Thanks Chippy.
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Terrible choice of seats available.

Comment

They must be keeping a load back for the public sale. The front rows on almost all the sections are unavailable.
            Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
              PM on its way WL ...
              Any chance of the same? No red letters seem to arrive anymore

Comment

Done. Tbh my only reason for sending it via PM rather than posting in the public forum is in case there's some sort of protocol about the link only being viewable to members (dunno whether there is, just being cautious). If anyone knows for sure that it's ok for it to be in the open forum, feel free to post it up.
                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

have been asked by family member travelling to world cup on own steam(not part of pakage deal) but hasnt accessed any tickets in draws etc. any one got any source of tickets that is not attached to an overall package.
                  they are obviously interested in ireland games but also others, any info at all would be helpful

Comment

Looking for 2 tickets to Wales Ireland if anyone has them spare it would be much appreciated!

Comment

Edit: These are now gone

Ireland v France Match, two prime seats , in West Lower stand, on the halfway line available!!

Hi There,

I have two lovely tickets for Ireland v France this weekend. I'm away in France so I cannot use them this time unfortunately. They are in Block 125, Row J, just below the coaches' box so you'll have a super view of the game from right up and close to the action. Great seats to watch all the anthems, team warm ups and pagentry etc beforehand also.

PM me if interested.
                      Last edited by Daithi; 7th-March-2019, 16:04.

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Last edited by FORWARD....; 6th-March-2019, 20:55.
                        Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Looking for 2 tickets for the French match if any spares going. Thanks
                          Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

I have an East Terrace ticket for tonight's U20 game.

​​​​​​It cost me €17.

I'm in Cork .

PM me if interested

Comment

Working...
                            X