Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
    MOD NOTE
    Just posting the same info here as in the other thread. There's a fair few ticket requests for this game in that other one and in this general ticket thread already. Although we don't normally set up a dedicated ticket thread before the knockout stages, I might do so later/tomorrow anyway. If not, I'll just merge all posts from that thread into this one - just to avoid having two big lists of ticket requests on the go at the same time. Should be able keep all posts in the same chronological order. Only home a short while so I don't want to risk doing it while I'm still cross-eyed.

EDIT - this is now done. Please check to make sure that your ticket request has been successfully transferred to what is now the official ticket list for this game - https://www.munsterfans.com/forum/rh...ckets-19th-jan

Please post all further requests for tickets to the Exeter game in that thread only.
    Your wisdom and hard work is much appreciated, Monsieur des Frites.

Comment

A massive long shot, but looking for two tickets for either Ireland v England or Ireland v France, 60th present for the auld fella.

Comment

Are MRSC members to receive a link via red letter for Edinburgh tickets today? Or have I read that wrong?
        and my home, my home is there.

Comment

Yeah, should be today.
          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Check you e-mails, red letter out with a link for the munster allocation. For those who wish to purchase from said allocation hurry, decent seats are running out.
            Should be plenty tickets left in the general sale though.
            Sorted myself
            Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Anyone else having trouble with the site? I keep selecting a seat and getting the message "Unfortunately we were unable to add the selected seat to the basket. If this issue continues, refreshing the page may resolve it." Hasn't resolved it so far ...
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Do we know what sections munster fans have been offered?

Useful to know when the public sale starts

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                  Anyone else having trouble with the site? I keep selecting a seat and getting the message "Unfortunately we were unable to add the selected seat to the basket. If this issue continues, refreshing the page may resolve it." Hasn't resolved it so far ...
                  Yes I had that repeatedly. Eventually it worked. I do not know what if anything I did different, though there was this - on the successful effort the first ticket I opted for was Adult, whereas in the previous failed efforts I had tried first for Senior.

Comment

Comment

Got there eventually, but it wouldn't let me select the five together I was originally looking at so I've had to settle for two. If anybody is in section E8 Row T, either side of Seats 25 & 26 and would be willing to swap to let a few of us sit together, please let me know.
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Could anyone send me a link to the sale site? Season Ticket holder but for some reason I don't seem to receive the Red Letter email!

Comment

Originally posted by alan5184 View Post
                          Could anyone send me a link to the sale site? Season Ticket holder but for some reason I don't seem to receive the Red Letter email!
                          That had been happening to me so I phoned them last week, found out their record of my email had reverted to an old one from a few years back. I got this week's Red Letter OK. Too late for you today I know, but might be worth checking for later comms when we'll hopefully be looking for semi-final tickets (fingers crossed).

Comment

Logged in and cant see an option on ticketmaster, is there a link?

Comment

There is a link on the actual Red Letter email that worked for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Late try View Post
                                There is a link on the actual Red Letter email that worked for us.

Terrible Seats though! Virtually nothing between the try lines. I am going to wait for Feb 6

Comment

Working...
                                X