The Ticket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
    ...and even then it'll be a waste of cyber space. Spares will be like hen's teeth.
    I think we can coin a new phrase: Spares will be like BEEF burgers.
    Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
      I am. Stomachable if we win. Right double kick in the bollox if we lose.

Decisions decisions.
      I've decided not to. Instead I've agreed with the war office that I'll travel to France should we make a semi final.

Still not given up hope of a non corporate ticket though. I'm getting desperate though. I enquired about a ticket from a chap wearing a Quins beanie on the Northern Line this morning. And I'm connecting to anyone who even mentions the word "Stoop" on LinkedIn.
      Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
        I've decided not to. Instead I've agreed with the war office that I'll travel to France should we make a semi final.

Still not given up hope of a non corporate ticket though. I'm getting desperate though. I enquired about a ticket from a chap wearing a Quins beanie on the Northern Line this morning. And I'm connecting to anyone who even mentions the word "Stoop" on LinkedIn.
        :) What was the response?
        "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
          Entering the lottery is pointless with the small amount of tickets, people shouldnt even bother. complete waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
            :) What was the response?
            He laughed :-[

At this stage I'm tempted to start stalking COS ....
            Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by howbad View Post
              Quick question about the lottery tomorrow if I'm the lead Purchaser on our account do I just put in once or have we to enter from each account
              I think that the whole Lead Purchaser thing only applied to full members with combined venue season tickets (i.e. you have to apply separately if you only have single venue tickets). It would have been apparent when you went in to purchase/enter anyway.

Comment

Still loads of tickets avaiable for Scotland Ireland match . https://www.eticketing.co.uk/scottishrugby/default.aspx

Comment

I have a spare for the Ireland v England game if anyone is interested. I am leaving Ballina/Killaloe around 1115am if anyone is interested.

gone.

Comment

IRFU probably hoping for a win at the weekend.

10 & 5 year tickets on sale:

• Ten Year Tickets available from €9,000– with up-front payment by 15th March 2013.
                    • Five Year Tickets available from €5,000 – with up-front payment by 15th March 2013.

http://www.irishrugby.ie/downloads/F...ochure_New.pdf

Comment

Anyone know of any other Corporate offers away from Sarries for the 1/4 final? I've a few people looking to buy, would prefer the cash to go homeward....any of the clubs running anything?
                      Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Originally posted by LLCOOLJ14 View Post
                        Anyone know of any other Corporate offers away from Sarries for the 1/4 final? I've a few people looking to buy, would prefer the cash to go homeward....any of the clubs running anything?
                        I made a discreet enquiry from a contact in the clubs and was politely told "this time we have to look after our own". That's fair enough imho.
                        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Will a venue be announced for those of us who do not have tickets?
                          "Why am I so rubbish at life?" Quote from a Saints fan in Shannon Airport 11/04/2010

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day...Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Beckinder View Post
                            Will a venue be announced for those of us who do not have tickets?
                            Yes there will be a meeting point ,far too early yet though

Comment

Originally posted by kermit
                              Can I assume you've entered the lottery?
                              Of course I did.
                              Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Probably have a better chance of winning the lotto than winning a ticket in the lottery.

Comment

Working...
                                X