The Ticket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ticket Thread

Can't find any general thread in the search.

http://www.mrsc.ie/News_Detail.aspx?rowid=65955

MRSC Ticket News - including Treviso, Leinster, Fiji and South Africa
    6 Sep 2012
    MUNSTER -v- BENETTON TREVISO,
    RaboDirect PRO12, Thomond Park, Friday 7th September at 8pm

All members who purchased a RaboDirect Pro12 season ticket for Thomond Park should now have received their season ticket in their membership pack. If any member has a query regarding their season ticket please contact the office on 021-4323737 before 12 noon on Friday.

Exclusive offer to members with season tickets (for Thomond or Musgrave Park);

Bring your family and friends to the first home league game of the Season against Treviso this Friday. This offer is available online up to 12 noon tomorrow only;

Cat A Adult Stand - €30 General Price €40
    Cat B Adult Stand - €17 General Price €30
    Cat B Junior Stand - €6 General Price €10
    Terrace Adult - €12 General Price €20
    Terrace Junior - €4 General Price €7

These tickets can be purchased through your Munster Rugby Ticket Account only. Tickets will be E-Tickets (print yourself) or collection. Collections will be from the Mobile Ticket Unit at the Hassetts Cross corner of Thomond Park from 10am tomorrow.

LEINSTER -v- MUNSTER, RaboDirect PRO12, Aviva Stadium, Saturday 6th October at 6.30pm

We have now received our allocation of tickets for the Leinster v Munster RaboDirect PRO12 match in the Aviva Stadium on Saturday 6th October.

These tickets are now available for members to purchase and will remain on sale until Wednesday 19th September at 12 noon. Tickets are available to all Full and Associate members of the Supporters Club on a first come first served basis.

Members can purchase up to 6 tickets each.

Ticket prices range from 20 euro to 60 euro each.

As you will be choosing your seat by Section we advise you to click on the Download Further Information tab at the end of the page where you can view the Aviva Stadium plan in full.

To purchase;

- Enter your Membership ID Number and Password at top right hand corner of page (if you do not have your password click Retrieve Password tab and it will be emailed to you)
    - Click Tickets
    - Click on the Section you wish to purchase in.

A standard 2.50 euro transaction fee will apply.

Members are advised to please note that all tickets will be posted to the shipping address entered at time of placing your order.

IRELAND -v- SOUTH AFRICA, Guinness Series,
    Aviva Stadium, Saturday 10th November at 5.30pm

Members can choose to collect their ticket in Cork or Limerick or to have it posted - please note that all tickets will be posted to the shipping address entered at time of purchasing.

Tickets are posted at the members own risk, tickets lost/missing in the postal system cannot be reprinted.

Ticket prices range from 27.50 euro to 95 euro each.

To purchase;

- Enter your Membership ID Number and Password at top right hand corner of page (if you do not have your password click Retrieve Password tab and it will be emailed to you)
    - Click Tickets
    - Select your tickets by price category.

A standard 2.50 euro transaction fee will apply.

IRELAND -v- FIJI, Thomond Park, Saturday 17th November at 5.30pm.

The IRFU are offering a pre-sale of discounted tickets to members of the Irish Supporters Club and the Munster Rugby Supporters Club for 48 hours from 12 noon on Monday next 10th September.

The quantity is:
    - 750 stand and 800 terrace.

The pre sale prices ex booking fees are:

- €10 for category B east stand.
    - €7 for north or south terrace.

The full prices ex booking fees will be:

Category A Stand €30
    Category B Stand €20
    Terrace €15
    Junior Tickets €7

Service Charges for both the pre-sale and public sale for the Fiji match will be as follows;

From .... To .... S/C
    €0.00 .... €5.00 .... €1.00
    €5.01 .... €15.00 .... €2.00
    €15.01.... €25.00 .... €2.95
    €25.01.... €30.00 .... €3.00

Restrictions:

- Maximum 2 per purchase / 2 per unique password.

Ticketmaster will issue each member of the Supporters Club with an email containing a unique password and a URL to click through to for the option to purchase. You will receive this email tomorrow from email address sportstickets@ticketmaster.ie. You can then follow the instructions in this email to purchase on Monday next. Please note this pre-sale will be on a first come first serve basis and we expect that these discounted tickets will sell out quickly.

IRELAND -v- ARGENTINA, Guinness Series,

Aviva Stadium, Saturday 24th November at 2pm

Tickets for this match are currently on public sale on the IRFU website. To purchase click
    Ireland v Argentina

Do MRSC get anything as agents if they sell the ticket?
    Just trying to decide whether to buy from MRSC or ticketmaster. The MRSC allocation appear to be further back in the stands than those on ticketmaster.

Comment

trying to buy online at mrsc.ie but keep getting directed to
      https://isearch.avg.com/dns?cid={244cfd2c-ca2c-4508-b785-80e6d03e30ad}&mid=6ad93bc34997aedbcc31ac6508913489-cd4590fd6212c968fc29e02546ff22a68a07e456&ds=AVG&v= 12.2.5.32&lang=en&pr=fr&d=2012-06-06%2008%3A14%3A40&sap=dns&q=magibiz&urlref=http%3A//mrsctickets.magibiz.net/Seat_Selecter.aspx%3Fevid%3D17b328f5-fe50-431e-902b-4c48cb1c6abb%26sid%3Db90e7220-6cf1-46d5-bf7c-03e6e5c19347%26orid%3D5591fb3d-1af4-44a8-a19d-d7c4e88302dd

Anyone else having this problem??
      Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief, they kill for inspiration then sing about their grief...

Comment

Originally posted by kc73 View Post
        trying to buy online at mrsc.ie but keep getting directed to

Anyone else having this problem??
        No, which tickets?

Comment

I have one east terrace and two cat a stand tickets for tonight if anybody wants them, face value of course

You can get me at ****phone number removed to save you getting spammed TC*****

Comment

Hi everyone. I have three Cat 1 tickets for the Racing -v- Munster game on 13th October at the Stade de France. The tickets are Block S8 Row 26 Seat 1,2&3. These tickets are on the left of the press box area and are great tickets. Available face value at 70 euro each. PM if interested.

Comment

I could use 1 x West Terrace South ticket for this evening? Can anyone help out? A PM would be great. Munster Rugby don't sem to be selling them online anymore ...
              "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
              Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

"Adult Tickets for Leinster V Munster , 6th October now instore in Donnybrook. East Stand Upper €45 & South Stand €20"

- just tweeted by @LeinsterStore.

Comment

€20 for the Aviva. Reality dawns.
                  Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                  Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Much better ticketing system in place at TP on Sat. for those just turning up. Kids decided to come along, No problem and no queues. €10 for a junior stand

Comment

If anyone interested Ticketmaster have tickets for AI's on sale now, no interest at all myself
                      I am one of the 5 clowns woo hoo

Comment

Originally posted by DONC View Post
                        If anyone interested Ticketmaster have tickets for AI's on sale now, no interest at all myself
                        Press report HERE - these days, BOD has to help the IRFU to try to flog tickets for the "meaningless friendly" AIs. (Note that the results of these AIs may affect our RWC 2015 ranking).
                        New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Late try View Post
                          "Adult Tickets for Leinster V Munster , 6th October now instore in Donnybrook. East Stand Upper €45 & South Stand €20"

- just tweeted by @LeinsterStore.
                          I am planning to go to this now but wasn't sure of my plans when they were on sale through MRSC. Does anyone know where the munster block of tickets was for?
                          Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
                            I am planning to go to this now but wasn't sure of my plans when they were on sale through MRSC. Does anyone know where the munster block of tickets was for?
                            I bought through the MRSC and were in the cheap seats in Sec 515 of the South Stand.

Comment

Just had Tickmaster charge me 11.90€ for the privilege of purchasing two tickets for the Munster Leinster clash in Lansdowne road. On a positive note, I was able to select really good seat locations, however surely Munster & leinster should be cashing in instead of TM.

Comment

Working...
                              X