Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ticket Swop for Castres

Hi guys,

bringing a friend to TP for the Castres game as his Christmas present. I could only get him a North terrace ticket, however i'm looking to swop this for a West Terrace (North).

Appreciate any assistance that can be offered

regards

GC
    \"It is my considered opinion that in the fullness of time history will record the greatness of Michael Collins, and it will be recorded at my expense\". – Eamon de Valera, President of Ireland, 1966.

Folks, I am looking for 1 East Tec Ticket
    and
    I am looking to swap a North tec ticket for an East.
    Please someone sort me out

Edit:
    Looking to swap two North Tec tickets for two East tec tickets please & thanks.
    Last edited by munstermoll; 21st-December-2011, 11:49.
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Taken from MRSC site
      "UPDATE 20th DECEMBER: TICKETS FOR THIS MATCH ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SUPPORTERS CLUB. THERE WILL BE TICKETS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE FROM THE MUNSTER RUGBY WEBSITE FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON 21st DECEMBER"
      I formed a new group called Alcoholics-Unanimous. If you don\'t feel like a drink, you ring another member and he comes over to persuade you.
      Richard Harris

Comment

No tickets for east terrace only North tec and West stand.
        Unrelated: the Munster Rugby ticketing system is thee biggest waste of space, the MRSC one is much more user friendly & fast, and Im not that thick when it comes to interweb stuff but my god the slowness and general navigation of it is unreal. And before anyone moans contact blah whatever I have done so in the past!

An edit now to my original post,

Comment

If anyone could let me know where i could get two tickets for the castres game i would be very grateful thanks
          Definition of Insanity. Playing the same game plan over and over again expecting a different result.

Comment

Originally posted by mustermog View Post
            If anyone could let me know where i could get two tickets for the castres game i would be very grateful thanks
            Seriously?!? Munster rugby site are selling them under the ticket tab
            Last edited by munstermoll; 21st-December-2011, 15:16.

Comment

If anyone is wanting/willing to swap 2 East terrace tickets for 2 north terrace tickets PM me Thanks!

Comment

Bump

to re-cap - i have 1 x North Terrace Ticket and 1 X West Terrace Ticket (north section).
                Is anyone will to swop, so that i have two tickets in the same area. Ideally would like another West Terrace Tic, but not fussy at this stage
                GC
                \"It is my considered opinion that in the fullness of time history will record the greatness of Michael Collins, and it will be recorded at my expense\". – Eamon de Valera, President of Ireland, 1966.

Comment

Stupid Munster site wouldnt let me buy any, kept telling me they were sold out after I selected one....even though they clearly weren't! It isnt a patch on the MRSC site.

Anyhoo....I'm now in need of a ticket so I can bring the missus along, anyone with a spare North terrace they want to get rid of? PM me, cheers!

Comment

looking for 1 tce ticket if anyone can help, thanks

Comment

Edit: I got sorted for this
                      Last edited by munstermoll; 10th-January-2012, 18:13.

Comment

have south tce ticket, anyone swap for west/east?

Comment

Originally posted by MTFH08 View Post
                          Stupid Munster site wouldnt let me buy any, kept telling me they were sold out after I selected one....even though they clearly weren't! It isnt a patch on the MRSC site.

Anyhoo....I'm now in need of a ticket so I can bring the missus along, anyone with a spare North terrace they want to get rid of? PM me, cheers!
                          Originally posted by fergus71 View Post
                          looking for 1 tce ticket if anyone can help, thanks
                          I have ticket for the East Terrace North if thats any good
                          Last edited by tui0hcg; 12th-January-2012, 10:37. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by General Collins View Post
                            Bump

to re-cap - i have 1 x North Terrace Ticket and 1 X West Terrace Ticket (north section).
                            Is anyone will to swop, so that i have two tickets in the same area. Ideally would like another West Terrace Tic, but not fussy at this stage
                            GC
                            I have 1 north terrace ticket if you want to swap if you're not sorted already

Comment

Working...
                            X