• Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.munsterrugbysupporters.co...up/www/index.a sp?magpage=6&id=9053

Comment

More people book the bus please !

Regards,
      1 of 7
      "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

ONLY 13 SEATS SOLD AND 4 DAYS ONLY TO BOOK !!!

Comment

Only 14 seats sold......I wonder will people want this service next year with the HEC now gone....

Comment

I will book 3 places if the bus is confirmed as going.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieG
              DG should have got an S-Max instead of that tinny 3 door Focus..[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img] could charge €5 he'd have cleaned up..

That heap of junk (aka a C-Max) that he pawned off on me in 2005 just cost me a staggering €379 to get serviced today. [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
              New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

does anybody know if its possible to pay for it but only get it on the way back? i want to make a day of it and see a few friends but there are no bus eireann buses back that late. surly that wont be a problem..?

Comment

***BUS CANCELLED***

http://www.munsterrugbysupporters.com/munstersup/www/

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

Originally posted by RobbieG
                    DG should have got an S-Max instead of that tinny 3 door Focus..[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img] could charge €5 he'd have cleaned up..

That heap of junk (aka a C-Max) that he pawned off on me in 2005 just cost me a staggering €379 to get serviced today. [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
                    I thought Ford Dealers offered fixed menu servicing? [img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Dissapointed at the lack of response to a good initiative.

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot G
                        Dissapointed at the lack of response to a good initiative.

So am I !

Will have to hope for a lift off the brother now (if he is going), otherwise it will be a trip on the bike which I certainly put as a last resort.
                        "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Corker

No need for the sarky reply Bitter. So it seemsJunior members don't matter.

At this price unfortunately I will not be availing of the service, as I can drive my family of 4 to Cork and back for a fair bit less than €52

What a load of crap. Junior members do matter butthis particularmoanjust pisses me off. The paltry €13 which would have been charged IS the junior members fare as it amounts to half the best CIE return fare. Happily this junior members fare was being applied to all. No doubt about it,no matter what people do there's always some moaner there to crib,as he has the right to do. Equally I have my right to point out what a prat you are.
                          The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Working...
                          X