Sky Coverage of Harlequins Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sky Coverage of Harlequins Game

Unfortunately, I took the young lad (he is 2 since Jan) for his first experience of TP the other week against Harlequins. The stewards did a great job and we ended up in the wheelchair access area right next to the action.

Anyway, it turns out the young lad was captured a number of times front and centre on camera as part of the Sky coverage (was inundated with texts at the game).

Even though the game was a disaster I was hoping to get hold of a recording of the full footage of the game to show him as despite everything he had a ball on the day. If anyone has a recording of the game I would appreciate if you could get in touch or suggest where I might get my hands on this.

Cheers...

Try acrossthetasmen.com. Can download the entire game

Comment

Leave it with me Quinny [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by quinihno

Unfortunately, I took the young lad (he is 2 since Jan) for his first experience of TP the other week against Harlequins.

Even though the game was a disaster I was hoping to get hold of a recording of the full footage of the game to show him as despite everything he had a ball on the day.

Cheers...

Afraid I can't help with the Sky recording, but do hope that both you and your young lad enjoyed the game. That kind of game, however,should have an IRFU health warning as it has had a traumatic effect on a lot of grown men, he may need counselling...I hear Mick Galway is good, ahem...

Anyway, whatever about the performances on the pitch, one of things I do really appreciate about rugby and Munster rugby in particular is thatthere is by and large a good, safe atmosphere at the games that you can feel comfortable bringing kids and family to. I would never feel that way about going to a soccer match, or even some of the UK rugby games, unfortunately,but I'm not posting to have a go at other teams or sports. To this day I still go with my father to Thomond and Musgrave, twenty two years after our first Thomond trip.I hope that tradition of Munster games being a family friendly occasion, like the silence for kickers,continues long into the future.Hope your young lad enjoys many memorable games in the future.
        To Infinity, Marseille & Beyond...via the winding Brive, Toulousse, Murrayfield, Stade de France, Vicarage Road, da Stooap, Montpellier, Sale route...it'll all be worth it one of these days.

Der is an isle

Comment

Will have a copy for you over the weekend [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Cheers Rofey - you legend!!

Don't be blowing my cover now!

Comment

Working...
            X