No announcement yet.

Cardiff accomodation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 2 nights in a double room in 'IBIS Hotel Cardiff Gate' that I wont be using now. Im sure a twin room could be requested instead if needs be.

The booking is for the Friday and Saturday nights the 20th and 21st.

The hotel is approx 7 or 8 miles from Cardiff centre/stadium and I paid £97stg when I booked it nearly a year ago.

If anyonewants this room, drop me a PM.

This is the hotel: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-...e/i ndex.shtml

EDIT: ROOM NOW GONE

Comment

I still have 2 rooms for Friday night in Premier Inn Bridgend (16 miles to Cardiff on motorway), sleep 4 each. Only 29 pounds per room. Also one room for Saturday night sameplace, alsosleeps 4 people, 79 pounds for Saturday

"There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Looking for accomodation in Cardiff for 2 people on Saturday 21st - if anyone has accomodation booked that they no longer need I'd be most grateful.

Comment

[QUOTE=Waterfordlad]

I still have 2 rooms for Friday night in Premier Inn Bridgend (16 miles to Cardiff on motorway), sleep 4 each. Only 29 pounds per room. Also one room for Saturday night sameplace, alsosleeps 4 people, 79 pounds for Saturday

PM Sent

Comment

Hey folks, best of luck against Ospreys today. An all-Irish final should
            be a cracking occasion.

If anybody has accommodation for Saturday 21st in Cardiff please PM
            me!!!!!

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
            X