Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Ticket No Worries!!

Hi Munster Fans!

My name is Alex and I am the manager of Slatterys near Landsdowne Road, The Only Real Rugby Pub (in Dublin of course[img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]).

We have been providing an amazing Slatterace and Grand Canal Stand environment here which has been extremely popular for all those who have not been able to get tickets for Croke Park. We have invested in new audio visual equipment ensuring that everybody gets to see the games and enjoy an amazing atmosphere.

We are also looking into having Rugby Oriented comedy ahead of the HC QTR Final at the end of the month.

I would love to have the upstairs bar full of munster supporters sitting enjoying the game and having drinks brought to their seats. I have lovely stew and nice girls behind the bar [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img].

So please email me if you want me to arrange anything for you, anything at all. If any of you ahve any ideas please let me know.

Roll on another Euro Cup win!!!!

Regards,

Alex

Originally posted by Slatterys

So please email me if you want me to arrange anything for you, anything at all. If any of you ahve any ideas please let me know.

Your after opening yourself up with that but ill get the ball rolling

Strippers and Free drink?
    Im here to spread the word..common sense is not just for animals

Comment

Good pub (although I will be in Stradey)

Comment

I would love to have the upstairs bar full of munster supporters sitting enjoying the game and having drinks brought to their seats. I have lovely stew and nice girls behind the bar [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img].

On International Womens day and he is treating women like objects, just to pull in the crowd, disgraceful. Last time I ever go to that pub.

(well at least for the month of March), great pub too, watched the Leinster Toulouse game there with only one soul shouting for Toulouse
        Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Also afaik, Slattery's is one the pubs that @@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">didn't@@@@/SPAN> raise it's prices when games were on in LR

Comment

Nice decor but they have the most obnoxious bar man in the world. I've met so many people who have got undeserved grief from this gobs**te.

Beggar's Bush is far superior.

As far as the only rugby pub in Dublin....[img]smileys/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Actually, such shameless whoring and self-publicity and Lunsterism go well together.
            \"This year is different because this year they won\'t beat snow off a rope. They\'ll revert back to type and get 6 shades of s**t bate out of them in the group stages of the HEC ...\" Tobyglen 21 Sept 2010

Comment

Slattery's is my post-worklocalso i can vouch about the nice girls [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
              Known as \"Expat\" in a previous life

Comment

You barred Combat?
                My computer thinks I'm gay
                What's the difference anyway
                When all the people do all day
                Is stare into a phone

Comment

Not at all Sewa, just choose not to drink there even though I live around the corner.
                  \"This year is different because this year they won\'t beat snow off a rope. They\'ll revert back to type and get 6 shades of s**t bate out of them in the group stages of the HEC ...\" Tobyglen 21 Sept 2010

Comment

For the women.... I have a very attractive frenchman behind the bar.[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

For the women.... I have a very attractive frenchman behind the bar.[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
                      Your some chancer [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img], business slow is it [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Post pictures* and we'll consider it.

(* and I don't mean of the bar, the beer, or the French man...)

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
                        Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                        "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

Originally posted by who?
                          Post pictures* and we'll consider it.

(* and I don't mean of the bar, the beer, or the French man...)

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
                          Thats a reasonable request i think, get on it Slattery [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

turded. sorry, i mean thirded.[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
                            <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                            http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                            </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

I lived close to Slattery's for a number of years and have to say I think it is the best pub in the Ringsend, Canal st and Baggot street area. They've completely avoided turning it into a trendy bar when others down the road sold their souls - 51, Waterloo etc. Infact when it was done up a few years ago they simply replaced old with new but looks the exact same - fair play.

Contrary to Combat I've always found the staff to be polite, very good and good craic. I'll be away with work but if I was staying around it would definitely be a good option.

Comment

Working...
                              X